• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request WP PAA Generator - Wordpress Plugin

@unicorn What can we do with this plugin?
This plugin is used to create informational Wordpress sites (mainly) in a semi-automatic way. The operation is very simple: you upload a CSV file with a list of titles or long tail keywords and the plugin will take care of the rest. It will generate articles based on this content, scrape hundreds of sources and add images to articles, among other functions.

I use google translate from their website.

Will take a look when I get back home..

so close to have a nulled version... you can check the current status here...
Need to see Denmark in the European championship Final - then I'll finish it up afterwards :)

@unicorn - can you get access to 2 of the 3 menus now?

This should do it.. Here you go on - let me know if it works for you!

Try replacing the task/step1-4 with these..

Attachments

• wppaagenerator_137_nulled_by_whitetigerdk.zip
    243.9 KB · Views: 113
  • tasks.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 71
Is the interface available in English? This looks like a good plugin.

It's updated? because I've done tests and it doesn't work, apparently they are errors in the original code. The nulled is done correctly but the errors are in the original code.

Reactions: whitetigerdk
this is the last update but its Encoded with ioncube from source

Attachments

• wppaagenerator_last.zip
    506.1 KB · Views: 43
Yeah.. I figured .. updated the plugin on my site and downloaded the files... Can null it.. but cannot decode it.. (hopefully the funtion has been fixed - looking for a changelog)

# WP PAA Generator - by brutalplugins.com

#### 1.38 - 2022-11-21
* Tweak: Change proxy port 12345 to 80
* Fix: Incorrect content in any websites

#### 1.37 - 2022-11-19
* New: Added alert when Google blocking
* New: Added alert when DeepL quota excedeed
* Fix: Problem with end campaigns

#### 1.36 - 2022-11-15
* Tweak: Columns and responsive
* Tweak: Buttons in campaign table

Reactions: whitetigerdk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock