• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved Web Stories Generator for WP

jfanboy

Jun 19, 2020
Please, its possible to null this file?

Create FULLY AUTOMATED Web Stories from the posts you already own! Check out this Wordpress plugin and be much more likely to appear on Discover and literally DRIVE HUGE TRAFFIC to your site!​

Source: https://www.webstoriesgenerator.com/

Attachments

• web-stories-generator-v2.0.5.zip
    873.6 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: amit338 and Freshy
Please edit your request to follow this

You must send a purchase proof too.

Reactions: Freshy
You did not sent anything as a purchase proof, so this thread is now closed

@jfanboy can you send me latest version of this.

If anyone is not getting nulled version, then you can first install, demo version, then set required setting, then in cpanel upload the official version, All Stories is working fine, no any issue you get, in stories until you make any changes in license activation page.

@jfanboy can you send me latest version of this.

If anyone is not getting nulled version, then you can first install, demo version, then set required setting, then in cpanel upload the official version, All Stories is working fine, no any issue you get, in stories until you make any changes in license activation page.
Nulling it is better... Help null it

In the file web-stories-generator.php there is obfuscated php code, if someone can provide me the decoded version of the file then i may look into it to null it.

In the file web-stories-generator.php there is obfuscated php code, if someone can provide me the decoded version of the file then i may look into it to null it.

Attachments

• 938a8adb79c574cfcae9cdcf0ceaec06_php.txt.zip
    38.5 KB · Views: 45
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock