• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie: Redux

Wovie: Redux Wovie Redux - 5.1.11

No permission to download
Yeah im rolling it back to prev version
if you want to try updating wovie redux by replacing all the files in the "APP" folder and "PUBLIC" folder, you should edit the contents of the "app/config/db.config.php" file with the information according to your database information. I explained in my previous reply how to update wovie redux.

if you want to try updating wovie redux by replacing all the files in the "APP" folder and "PUBLIC" folder, you should edit the contents of the "app/config/db.config.php" file with the information according to your database information. I explained in my previous reply how to update wovie redux.
yes doing like that, you can check HERE , and if you can please tell me what's wrong with blank screen

ss your folder structure inside root folder of your subdomain and make sure you already setup your db connection correctly for your subdomain.
yeah db connection is correct,nothing wrong with the setup
only thing is probably the script installation,because im using from 3.3.3 redo and upgrade it 1 by 1 to the latest one
1685281221071.png

only thing is probably the script installation,because im using from 3.3.3 redo and upgrade it 1 by 1 to the latest one
1685281221071.png
I don't know if you are using wovie 3.3.3 as the base of your web installation, I presume you are using v5.x.x
I don't know how to update it if I start from version 3.3.3 (the version is too far from the latest version). and I have never used a version below version 5.x.x

sorry can't help..

1685281221071.png

CANNOT ugprade form V3 or V4 to V5 this has been stated every couple of days by myself, it contains far too many SQL changes and a big chunk of the database has been removed / added

maybe the problem occurs to some people due to an error in installing this script because choosing the wrong php version used, does not configure TMDB API and REMOTESTREAM API, etc. The first time I installed woovie redux version 5.0.3b and everything worked normally, importing tv series along with seasons and episodes, autoembed REMOTESTREAM working fine for movies and series (the reason why I subscribe premium on REMOTESTREAM).

for those of you who are having problems installing the woovie redux script since version 5.0.3b, try to check the following things again:
  1. The PHP version used for Woovie Redux is PHP version 7.4 (my website uses PHP version 7.4)
  2. Make sure you have configured the API, both the TMDB API (for importing movies and series), and make sure you have also configured the REMOTESTREAM API (so that autoembed movies and series sources can work properly)
  3. Use your own TMDB API and REMOTESTREAM API (not the default when you fresh install woovie redux)
My website is rajajp88 (using woovie version 5.1.0), then I replaced the entire "app" folder and "public" folder with version 5.1.1 and changed the "app/config/db.config.php" file according to the database settings my server (the reason for changing the "app" and "public" folders is because titan updated this script), and everything work fine until i write this reply.. 🍻
On your website it shows the download button but when you click on it a new window opens with the same page with the movie... if you haven't added a download link why is the button present...🤔🤔🤔

Picsart_23-05-29_06-51-28-881.jpg

On your website it shows the download button but when you click on it a new window opens with the same page with the movie... if you haven't added a download link why is the button present...🤔🤔🤔

Picsart_23-05-29_06-51-28-881.jpg
because its default from the script, i can't turn it off.. 🤣
btw.. maybe you can hide that long annoying screenshot using "spoiler" 🤣

Last edited:
@Danyking
NOT SHOW > DOWNLOAD < BUTTON
1) open > app\theme\view\common\post.header.php
2) Delete this code (from line: 159 to 167)

PHP:
<?php if($Listing['type'] == 'movie') { 
        if($Listing['movie_download'] === NULL) { } else { ?>
            <a href="<?php echo $Listing['movie_download']; ?>" target=_"blank">
                <div class="alert bg-danger text-white font-weight-bold text-center" style="background-color:<?php echo get($Settings,'data.general','theme'); ?>!important">
                    Download Movie
                </div>
            </a>
<?php }
} ?>

because its default from the script, i can't turn it off.. 🤣
btw.. maybe you can hide that long annoying screenshot using "spoiler" 🤣
Download button works if download link is inputted...
I think you know what it means... you don't have a link and it still shows you the download button... so... it's not the default from the script, the button must appear only when there is a link to the hosting with the movie download...

I think you know what it means... you don't have a link and it still shows you the download button... so... it's not the default from the script, the button must appear only when there is a link to the hosting with the movie download...
have you install this script? you better ask to the developer of this script @Titan about your question because when i said "its default" i already check all settings menu one by one and i didn't see option to hide download button. and remember that this is not original wovie, this is wovie redux develop by @Titan

This is a known bug and been worked on with some other little bugs

hello i have a problem with the Channel pages once i start a new page i can't access it and it shows 404 page not found. any solution please ) ?

i solved it thank you
solution for who ever need it is:
open app/controller/channels.php
line 13 replace 'channels' with 'tv-channels/?'
thank you all and have a nice day

hello, is there a way to bulk import movies/series in this theme except dbmovies importer. it takes too much time to manually import by clicking add on this script importer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock