• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie: Redux

Wovie: Redux Wovie Redux - 5.1.11

No permission to download
Titan updated Wovie: Redux with a new update entry:

Wovie Redux - 5.1.0

Fixes:
  • TMDb Importing Episodes now working
  • TMDb Importing Seasons now working
  • Download button now appears on TV Shows
  • Home Page
    • Fixed slider options for desktop and mobile for the following blocks
      • Popular this month
      • Popular this week
      • Upcoming Episodes
Added:
  • Calendar
    • Calendar allows users to view upcoming episodes on a per day basis for the upcoming two weeks.
    • Calendar can be found on /calendar/
    • Calendar navigation can be enabled in admin -> settings -> navigation
    • Calendar requires upcoming episode cronjob to be enabled to function completely on it's own.
      • If cronjobs are not set up then you'll have to add the episodes on your own.

This release marks the first full none beta release, there will be no more SQL adjustments after this so you're free to use this on a live site. All bugs, exploits and other stuff have been resolved so unless more are flagged future updates will be less frequent and will primarily be optimizations and minor bug fixes.

Wovie Redux - 5.1.0

Fixes:
  • TMDb Importing Episodes now working
  • TMDb Importing Seasons now working
  • Download button now appears on TV Shows
  • Home Page
    • Fixed slider options for desktop and mobile for the following blocks
      • Popular this month
      • Popular this week
      • Upcoming Episodes
Added:
  • Calendar
    • Calendar allows users to view upcoming episodes on a per day basis for the upcoming two weeks.
    • Calendar can be found on /calendar/
    • Calendar navigation can be enabled in admin -> settings -> navigation
    • Calendar requires upcoming episode cronjob to be enabled to function completely on it's own.
      • If cronjobs are not set up then you'll have to add the episodes on your own.

This release marks the first full none beta release, there will be no more SQL adjustments after this so you're free to use this on a live site. All bugs, exploits and other stuff have been resolved so unless more are flagged future updates will be less frequent and will primarily be optimizations and minor bug fixes.
i still see TMDB SHOW import error still present even on your demo site @Titan
video

Last edited:
There are a few errors. When I try to add a new language, it adds, but as soon as I want to edit it, it shows me that I have to retype everything. Even when I save further without any changes. When I create another one they create with the same ID - ID 0. In the database I had to delete them. The same with imported series and films. I can't delete them from the site, and I had to delete them from the database. When I try to edit some films and series, it doesn't show me the data for that film or series, even the actors, and everything is empty. The seasons also did not import even though the episodes are there and the actors have imported. The video options section also does not work, only there it gives me an error 500. I noticed that it did not import another film or series, only episodes. Also the import is still not working properly. Same with user registration and login. It turned out there was a duplicate ID, ID 0, which is why it didn't work then. You need to fix this, as these are big problems though, and I don't know about the other functions. I forgot to add that I did not create an admin account during the installation.

Restore OneSignal settings in Admin -> Settings -> API

Open file: app/view/common/settings.api.php
Add at bottom:
PHP:
<div class="form-group mt-3">
    <label class="custom-label">Onesignal <?php echo __('Api ID');?></label>
    <input type="text" name="data[<?php echo $key?>][onesignal_id]" value="<?php echo get($Settings,'data.onesignal_id',$key);?>" class="form-control" placeholder="Onesignal <?php echo __('Api ID');?>">
</div> 
    <label class="custom-label">Onesignal <?php echo __('Api Key');?></label>
    <input type="text" name="data[<?php echo $key?>][onesignal_key]" value="<?php echo get($Settings,'data.onesignal_key',$key);?>" class="form-control" placeholder="Onesignal <?php echo __('Api Key');?>">
</div>

Last edited:

Add at bottom:
PHP:
    <label class="custom-label">OneSignal API Key</label>
    <input type="text" name="data[<?php echo $key?>][onesignal_id]" value="<?php echo get($Settings,'data.onesignal_id',$key);?>" class="form-control" placeholder="OneSignal API Key">
</div>

No point, you need to change the entire API to work with the new URL structure also it'll be missing anime section entirely.

Remote Stream should be working fine it works perfectly on https://watcha.movie

Can someone please supply me an example where it doesn't work, thanks!

Add at bottom:
PHP:
    <label class="custom-label">OneSignal API Key</label>
    <input type="text" name="data[<?php echo $key?>][onesignal_id]" value="<?php echo get($Settings,'data.onesignal_id',$key);?>" class="form-control" placeholder="OneSignal API Key">
</div>
can you fix the error that TMDB SHOW cannot import season and episode, I have been waiting for this bug to be fixed on 5.1.0 but now it still exists, if you can fix it can you share it with me

Anymore information other than asking what's wrong ?
I wrote above, is there any way to fix it?
There are a few errors. When I try to add a new language, it adds, but as soon as I want to edit it, it shows me that I have to retype everything. Even when I save further without any changes. When I create another one they create with the same ID - ID 0. In the database I had to delete them. The same with imported series and films. I can't delete them from the site, and I had to delete them from the database. When I try to edit some films and series, it doesn't show me the data for that film or series, even the actors, and everything is empty. The seasons also did not import even though the episodes are there and the actors have imported. The video options section also does not work, only there it gives me an error 500. I noticed that it did not import another film or series, only episodes. Also the import is still not working properly. Same with user registration and login. It turned out there was a duplicate ID, ID 0, which is why it didn't work then. You need to fix this, as these are big problems though, and I don't know about the other functions. I forgot to add that I did not create an admin account during the installation.

Last edited:

Wovie Redux - 5.1.1

PLEASE IGNORE VERSION 5.1.0 THIS HAS UNRECOVERABLE SQL QUERIES!

Fixes:
  • Importing Seasons
  • Importing Episodes
  • Corrupt installation due to SQL issues.
  • Languages can now be added manually using the admin panel.
External Problems Solved
  • Embedded movies and shows from Remote Stream not been playable displaying a 500 error, these now work!

Wovie Redux - 5.1.11

Fixes:
  • Fixed the SQL for the 3rd time.
Just a quick note, this is primarily the reason why there's no more major updates coming out and just simple bug fixes now. a comma missing or a semi colon in the wrong place will prevent the full script from working and it's very difficult to troubleshoot different peoples problems on different SQL and PHP versions etc.

So hopefully this fixes the installer and all works fine, please ignore versions 5.1.0 and 5.1.1 as they contain a SQL error or lack of a comma anyway.

maybe the problem occurs to some people due to an error in installing this script because choosing the wrong php version used, does not configure TMDB API and REMOTESTREAM API, etc. The first time I installed woovie redux version 5.0.3b and everything worked normally, importing tv series along with seasons and episodes, autoembed REMOTESTREAM working fine for movies and series (the reason why I subscribe premium on REMOTESTREAM).

for those of you who are having problems installing the woovie redux script since version 5.0.3b, try to check the following things again:
  1. The PHP version used for Woovie Redux is PHP version 7.4 (my website uses PHP version 7.4)
  2. Make sure you have configured the API, both the TMDB API (for importing movies and series), and make sure you have also configured the REMOTESTREAM API (so that autoembed movies and series sources can work properly)
  3. Use your own TMDB API and REMOTESTREAM API (not the default when you fresh install woovie redux)
My website is rajajp88 (using woovie version 5.1.0), then I replaced the entire "app" folder and "public" folder with version 5.1.1 and changed the "app/config/db.config.php" file according to the database settings my server (the reason for changing the "app" and "public" folders is because titan updated this script), and everything work fine until i write this reply.. 🍻

• Love
Reactions: olalavui and Titan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock