• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.5.3 + all Addons

No permission to download
are you using any kind of cache plugin? And what happens when you refresh? Does your settings change or stays the same?
No cache plugin & when i go back to the page the settings havent saved.

No cache plugin & when i go back to the page the settings havent saved.
This is not something usual. I would suggest you to reinstall the same plugin on different wordpress website and try.

Reactions: blow
I just installed a fresh wordpress site, installed just this one plugin (files that NullMaster
posted) & it's still the same...

I supose it must be the server then?
Im on SH-V1

I just installed a fresh wordpress site, installed just this one plugin (files that NullMaster
posted) & it's still the same...

I supose it must be the server then?
Im on SH-V1
No, it's not from the server. It has to be from this resource. You better download the plugin from where else and check.

I just tried v 5.0.5 on a fresh install & it's still the same. I dont now whats going on...

pls check all php.ini settings.
Host configurations: To access these fields
please edit “php.ini” file which is located in
host (if you can’t find it then contact with your host service provider)

upload_max_filesize = 32M

post_max_size = 48M
memory_limit = 128M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_vars = 10000
max_input_time = 400

My host just edited the settings & give me this:

Then i checked it & it's still the same. FFS!

Update!
I just set up a account on infinityfree just to test it & it works on there server without having to change any settings...
Just gotta figer out why it dont work on my server.

Im still tring to work this out! I signed up for a free server at infinityfree just to test the plugin and it worked!
So i made a support ticket with my host, give them access to both admin cps (my server & infinityfree server) told them that it's working on there and not my server.

They just replyed with:
"We have checked all the possibilities for fixing the issue from our side. We have changed the PHP versions, checked WordPress themes, .htaccess etc. But still, the issue persists. Could you please contact your developer and reinstalled the plugin. Please let us know if anything needs to be done from our side. "

So they dont even know why it's not working on their server.

I just got a reply from my host about this:

"Hello,

unfortunately that plugin is not working on our shared servers due to security restrictions we have. It cannot be changed. For custom setup I recommend a VPS."

So it looks like i'll have to find a new server...

Hello blow , I have the same problem and can't find a solution
I have searched and on the official site, they had the same problem and they have givened a solution but it is for member only

If you find a solution please share it. Thank you

Attachments

• Error-Download.jpg
    Error-Download.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi @changolele Thanks for your info, if only someone had access to that post...

The only solution my host came up with is to change servers.

Have you got the link to the thread on the offical site?

Reactions: changolele
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock