• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.5.3 + all Addons

No permission to download
Babak updated WordPress Download Manager Pro with a new update entry:

WordPress Download Manager Pro v5.0.5 +Addons

Download WordPress Download Manager Pro v5.0.5 + Addons Nulled Free
v5.0.5 – Jan 14, 2020 [ codename:
Epsilon
]

• Special! Added Media Library files protection feature
  • Special! Added server file picker
  • Fixed bootstrap 4 template issues
  • Updated social login APIs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ELLIO7
license key? how to active last version 5.0.5? @Babak

and please can you get this?

Last edited:
It was asking for a License Key & i found one somewhere else that works:

Attachments

• license key.txt
    23 bytes · Views: 53
Can anyone else save their settings?
When i go to the settings tab, then basic settings, make changes, click save settings, the settings it dont save. The cog just keeps spinning around...

The settings for the daily limiter are in there so i can use it or other addons.

Can someone confirm that its the script and not my setup?

Can anyone else save their settings?
When i go to the settings tab, then basic settings, make changes, click save settings, the settings it dont save. The cog just keeps spinning around...

The settings for the daily limiter are in there so i can use it or other addons.

Can someone confirm that its the script and not my setup?
I once tried daily limit from this resource and it worked for me.

5.0.7 full.

It must be somthing my side then, i just tried the files you provided and its the same for me.
When i click save settings the cog just keeps spinning around...

Have you tested it @NullMaster

This is what happens for me: (Click full screen)

I just changed a random setting, clicked save & watch what happens.

Anyone know why this happens? I've upped the settings in the php options in cpannel.

This is what happens for me: (Click full screen)

I just changed a random setting, clicked save & watch what happens.

Anyone know why this happens? I've upped the settings in the php options in cpannel.
are you using any kind of cache plugin? And what happens when you refresh? Does your settings change or stays the same?

Reactions: blow
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock