• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
This is how mine looks, I adjusted it with a certain package since my settings I mainly work are only showing but it would be this section.
if on extention i thick the incube loader than the whmcs working well event it's alt- but whmcs showing this warning.
1679880804216.png

d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform with a new update entry:

Whmcs V8.7.1 Nulled

Implemented
FEATURE-3109 - Rebrand cPanel SEO to XOVI NOW
FEATURE-3178 - Implement 360 Monitoring for MarketConnect

Maintenance
CORE-17826 - Correct inspection of premium domains from Enom availability results
CORE-18118 - Ensure setup wizard does not change a pre-existing System URL
CORE-18325 - Improve error messaging we system requirements for PDO and MySQL are not met
CORE-18389 - Ensure the Termination Date is updated when services are terminated from the Client Summary page
CORE-18390...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @d3v1l sorry to ask but after i update new version of whmcs thair 2 new thing i see i think you whare implemented that changes, default company name whare removed. and also now whmcs shows register by d3v1l is the change work fine or we have any option to customize these name. When I put a new name in place of the company there, it does not save, the default name appears.

Hi @d3v1l sorry to ask but after i update new version of whmcs thair 2 new thing i see i think you whare implemented that changes, default company name whare removed. and also now whmcs shows register by d3v1l is the change work fine or we have any option to customize these name. When I put a new name in place of the company there, it does not save, the default name appears.
First of all restore it to previous version.
Then update again and edit with your company name in license.php file

Reactions: reco43 and DJJigsaw
Currently I'm running WHMCS v8.6.1 and would like to update to 8.7.1.

Could anyone tell me how to update using FTP?

Simple answer - Drag & drop new version into place of current WHMCS version, then when you try to access the admin area it will have you walk through the update process.

now whmcs shows register by d3v1l is the change work fine or we have any option to customize these name. When I put a new name in place of the company there, it does not save, the default name appears.
You can change this in the License.php file. After you change it you need to go into the admin area and force a license update and it will change to whatever you put in.

Reactions: reco43 and d3v1l
After installing, I was getting errors until i realised after uploading this update, it changed all existing file permissions. Incase you encounter any issue, change your file permissions to 755 :)

Thanks for the update!

You guys can save yourself a headache, I have the latest installed and working fine. No reports have come in about it reporting back. I simply ran the update with making it running the upgrade in the /tmp and then replaced the license file from the D3v1l's copy and boom it works. Simply, quick and easy. Haven't had issues.

Also I am running 8.1 as well. whmcs-all-good.png
Can you update where to get license file ??

First of all restore it to previous version.
Then update again and edit with your company name in license.php file
Brother, please tell me where the company name changes in the file License.php and which License Key should I enter during installation? License Key also needs to be written in the file License.php ?

Reactions: * webby *
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock