• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Hello Sir,

I Install 8.6.0 version of WHMCS from this forum It is working fine with my previous hosting provider

But a few days ago I purchased a VPS and install WHM in it and point my WHMCS to this VPS Server and copied all files of WHMCS from previous filemanager and paste to new filemanager and import last database to my new VPS Server.

Issue:
Everthing is fine, but when I am logging In to my admin area It is stuck and not responding me.

My Domain:

I have an issue while clicking the general setting or saving settings, it always redirects me to the login page, even after checking remember me, I look for thread discussion solution, but no found.

I have an issue while clicking the general setting or saving settings, it always redirects me to the login page, even after checking remember me, I look for thread discussion solution, but no found.
that must be a problem with your .htaccess file, check that file first

Reactions: Pro_user
Not sure if anyone else is getting this issue, but whenever i try to switch to PHP 8.1 I get the following error

Stack trace:
#0 /home/username/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError()
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

Anyone know what this file is and what it does?

You guys can save yourself a headache, I have the latest installed and working fine. No reports have come in about it reporting back. I simply ran the update with making it running the upgrade in the /tmp and then replaced the license file from the D3v1l's copy and boom it works. Simply, quick and easy. Haven't had issues.

Also I am running 8.1 as well. whmcs-all-good.png

You guys can save yourself a headache, I have the latest installed and working fine. No reports have come in about it reporting back. I simply ran the update with making it running the upgrade in the /tmp and then replaced the license file from the D3v1l's copy and boom it works. Simply, quick and easy. Haven't had issues.

Also I am running 8.1 as well. whmcs-all-good.png
right, the trues, i am work fine, but still used php 7.4... the best from @d3v1l , btw any one have idea how to solve ioncube during change to 8.1? i asking the server provider they don't want to solved it, they said no mean the new updating is safe. it's so sad for me. btw any idea maybe to bypass it? @d3v1l how your day master?

• Love
Reactions: d3v1l
right, the trues, i am work fine, but still used php 7.4... the best from @d3v1l , btw any one have idea how to solve ioncube during change to 8.1? i asking the server provider they don't want to solved it, they said no mean the new updating is safe. it's so sad for me. btw any idea maybe to bypass it? @d3v1l how your day master?

If your not able to run it on your current hosting provider, then they need to adjust their server environments settings in order to run as I did and it's working with PHP 8.1 easily. No issues, loading super good especially with NGINX setup, running too. Best things to make sure they are running the latest PHP 8.1, ioncube 12 and it will work.

If your not able to run it on your current hosting provider, then they need to adjust their server environments settings in order to run as I did and it's working with PHP 8.1 easily. No issues, loading super good especially with NGINX setup, running too. Best things to make sure they are running the latest PHP 8.1, ioncube 12 and it will work.
right, but how if the server support don't do anything event i asking for able work smooth with. lol just still used with 7.4 only, if i check from easy apache ioncube 12 is running but why still showing ioncube problem ia? 1679879042874.png

right, but how if the server support don't do anything event i asking for able work smooth with. lol just still used with 7.4 only, if i check from easy apache ioncube 12 is running but why still showing ioncube problem ia? 1679879042874.png

Honestly, I am not using cloudlinux. So maybe it's an issue with Cloudlinux (CL) vs non CL version that could be the problem since that's another cost I am not wasting money on.

Might need to reach out to CL and ask them about CL ioncube version 12 and whether it's working, also if your using CL then you should make sure that your using EA not Alt-PHP, cause that can be a possible issue as well.

Attachments

• ioncube-version.png
    ioncube-version.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform with a new update entry:

Whmcs V8.7.0 Nulled

Implemented
FEATURE-3109 - Rebrand cPanel SEO to XOVI NOW
FEATURE-3178 - Implement 360 Monitoring for MarketConnect

Maintenance
CORE-17826 - Correct inspection of premium domains from Enom availability results
CORE-18118 - Ensure setup wizard does not change a pre-existing System URL
CORE-18325 - Improve error messaging we system requirements for PDO and MySQL are not met
CORE-18389 - Ensure the Termination Date is updated when services are terminated from the Client Summary page
CORE-18390...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Honestly, I am not using cloudlinux. So maybe it's an issue with Cloudlinux (CL) vs non CL version that could be the problem since that's another cost I am not wasting money on.

Might need to reach out to CL and ask them about CL ioncube version 12 and whether it's working, also if your using CL then you should make sure that your using EA not Alt-PHP, cause that can be a possible issue as well.
where to change it? the whm default is ea 8.1 for all except the domain where the wmcs installation is alt
1679880044067.png

where to change it? the whm default is ea 8.1 for all except the domain where the wmcs installation is alt
1679880044067.png

This is how mine looks, I adjusted it with a certain package since my settings I mainly work are only showing but it would be this section.

Attachments

• php-selection.png
    php-selection.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock