• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Looks like we can say the latest upload to this forum is a failure. Why does this forum allow uploads of a zip file that is password encrypted and that password is NOT clear at all.

The password is pretty clear and mentioned in the update post
I found it, thank you. Maybe we need another way to display passwords. As let's be honest, that update post along with the ad at the bottom is a wall of text. Thanks for the heads up though.

d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform with a new update entry:

Whmcs V8.6.1 Nulled

Changelog:WHMCS V8.6.1​

Maintenance​

CORE-17036 - Correct record of payment for non-decimal currency to prevent fractional credit
CORE-18211 - Correct client area action 'Change Approver Email' for addon SSL certificates
CORE-18254 - Prevent error during configuration of Google SMTP provider
CORE-18259 - Correct display values when switching between legacy and OAuth methods for department mail configuration
CORE-18262 - Prevent error in PHP 8.1 when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the License.php ( vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib ) file only modified in the nulled version? Or any other files are modified? @d3v1l

sorry is there someone who can help. I can't save the settings that I've changed, and every time I switch pages it always automatically logs out. so that I have to re-login for every page I click on

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock