• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
sorry is there someone who can help. I can't save the settings that I've changed, and every time I switch pages it always automatically logs out. so that I have to re-login for every page I click on
check .htaccess settings and also clear your browser cache.

I have solved this problem by going to settings and disabling ip dynamic,

but now I have a new problem, every time I fill in the domain checker, the results don't appear
1673105054266.png

Can someone provide a detailed info about:
1. How to remove the license verification/requirement in WHMCS?
2. How to remove the callbacks from WHMCS.

Hello,

Kindly share how can we upgrade our whmcs with this one without losing our data or script modules added in it
Simply use your web control panel's file manager to unzip in-place of the existing installation. I normally back up my entire WHMCS folder first, and take a DB backup just in case (standard practice) but this is how I've been updating for years.

Just be aware, if you've moved the admin folder and crons folder, you'll need to delete them after install and rename the standard ones to the names you gave them. In addition, be careful of modules which haven't received PHP code updates. For example, I had the "Clean HTML Invoice" addon and that is not compatible with the current version of IonCube Loader used by PHP 8.1 and was causing issues. There's a nice PHP Compatibility feature in WHMCS' Utilities Menu for this (Utilities > System > PHP Compatibility checker)

Reactions: Luis Castro
Hi,
Today we have observed that the tickets are not visible in the management section and cannot be seen.
To fix this problem, I updated whmcs to V8.6.1 Nlled. After downloading the latest version of WHMCS and trying to update it, we have encountered the following error. Please see where the problem is and what we should do to solve the problem.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo-whmcs.png
    photo-whmcs.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 42
Hi,
Today we have observed that the tickets are not visible in the management section and cannot be seen.
To fix this problem, I updated whmcs to V8.6.1 Nlled. After downloading the latest version of WHMCS and trying to update it, we have encountered the following error. Please see where the problem is and what we should do to solve the problem.

Thanks
Looks like a write failure, could means the disk is full

Check your disk space in ssh with df -h

Reactions: saadatidust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock