• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which One of these SEO Software is best for making Tier 1 backlinks

Hey everyone i would like to ask which one the seo software is best for making backlinks for Tier 1

1) MONEY ROBOT
2) SEO AUTOPILOT
3) RANKER X
4) Or Any Other!

Thanks all 🙌
Well, I have used none of these 3. So, I would choose option 4 and my tool is Postifluence. It's a great tool for backlinking. It builds high-quality organic do-follow links by guest posting on top websites on complete automation. It provides me with all the details about those sites, and even sends automated messages for Email and SMS outreach. It is working really well for me.

Reactions: Seven45
Those tools are for tier +3 , Tier 1 link building usually is manual
Hi, I have 20 + clients.. I have developed websites for them... What if i post a blog about each website on other 19 websites.. do these blogs will count as Backlink?? and how much would they perform on google as a backlink??

Hi, I have 20 + clients.. I have developed websites for them... What if i post a blog about each website on other 19 websites.. do these blogs will count as Backlink?? and how much would they perform on google as a backlink??
They are backlinks, but in your case the Value of backlinks calculate with 2 things, 1-Be related 2-Authority (High PA DA)
That i think you don't have the second one

They are backlinks, but in your case the Value of backlinks calculate with 2 things, 1-Be related 2-Authority (High PA DA)
That i think you don't have the second one
Ok.. Understood.. Can you tell me how can i Increase DA and PA .. i know bit about DOmain Authority .. can you guide me a bit

Ok.. Understood.. Can you tell me how can i Increase DA and PA .. i know bit about DOmain Authority .. can you guide me a bit
Go Learn about SEO from the basic to advance with a course, With crowded information in Forums and YouTube you're just wasting your time, and your process is just test and error, Without learning SEO no backlinks can not help you, and my answer to your question will just create another question in your mind , but the thing that is i can see, is that you're not so familiar with the SEO, and based on my experience which i was in your position not long time ago, you just need to learn SEO basics from beginning with just or two courses.
So forget about DA and PA now

Go Learn about SEO from the basic to advance with a course, With crowded information in Forums and YouTube you're just wasting your time, and your process is just test and error, Without learning SEO no backlinks can not help you, and my answer to your question will just create another question in your mind , but the thing that is i can see, is that you're not so familiar with the SEO, and based on my experience which i was in your position not long time ago, you just need to learn SEO basics from beginning with just or two courses.
So forget about DA and PA now
Brother.. No offense but my 6 clients have 40 + Links , Pages and Products on the First Page of Google.. I know the basics.. Maybe More than basics.. But i have never been on road to DA and PA lol..

Brother.. No offense but my 6 clients have 40 + Links , Pages and Products on the First Page of Google.. I know the basics.. Maybe More than basics.. But i have never been on road to DA and PA lol..
That's why i think you don't know the basic and structure, i don't want to bother you, or make you look newbie, i don't talk about your experience too, but from your question, my comment and the answer of your question is go learn basic structures of SEO, the SEO is just not fill the Rank math or yoast fields and create backlinks and optimize Speed, maybe you get the results you want, but in high competition field, that makes tenth or hundreds of thousands of $ you will experience a gap, and that gap will fill with the basic structures of SEO. The advice for me , to make a lot of time for you, is just go take or illegal download two or three zero to advanced seo course.
It'll takes one or two weeks but you will get answer of 90% of your questions

Reactions: robinSunny
That's why i think you don't know the basic and structure, i don't want to bother you, or make you look newbie, i don't talk about your experience too, but from your question, my comment and the answer of your question is go learn basic structures of SEO, the SEO is just not fill the Rank math or yoast fields and create backlinks and optimize Speed, maybe you get the results you want, but in high competition field, that makes tenth or hundreds of thousands of $ you will experience a gap, and that gap will fill with the basic structures of SEO. The advice for me , to make a lot of time for you, is just go take or illegal download two or three zero to advanced seo course.
Thanks for your tips any recommendation on the SEO courses and where to download them? Thanks in advance for your help

Thanks for your tips any recommendation on the SEO courses and where to download them? Thanks in advance for your help
Unfortunately i don't have any recommendations for course, because i learned in a different language.
And i have a SEO course on udemy but thats for advanced level and that won't help you

Ultimately there are no magic tricks to get anything done in friction. no shortcuts at all...if you really wish to achieve something good...have to work on it real hard. i am very much inspired by your advice...do you have any written materials with you on your techniques would be much helpful for us to learn something out of it ...:)

Ultimately there are no magic tricks to get anything done in friction. no shortcuts at all...if you really wish to achieve something good...have to work on it real hard. i am very much inspired by your advice...do you have any written materials with you on your techniques would be much helpful for us to learn something out of it ...:)
Hi, thanks
As previously mentioned, i don't know any courses out there for recommendation, you can download some zero to advanced Udemy seo courses and learn from basic and fill your knowledge gaps.
I am selling a SEO course on Udemy as an instructor but that's for advanced level and blackhat seo that is not suitable for the stage of knowledge, that's for people who know seo 90% and looking for practical methods

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock