• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which One of these SEO Software is best for making Tier 1 backlinks

Go Learn about SEO from the basic to advance with a course, With crowded information in Forums and YouTube you're just wasting your time, and your process is just test and error, Without learning SEO no backlinks can not help you, and my answer to your question will just create another question in your mind , but the thing that is i can see, is that you're not so familiar with the SEO, and based on my experience which i was in your position not long time ago, you just need to learn SEO basics from beginning with just or two courses.
So forget about DA and PA now
Is there a course, in particular, you would recommend? I have been coding all my life but it's always been either for fun or to make money for other people. I am finally putting something together for myself and, without a doubt, I will need to learn all I can about SEO.

I have to admit though despite how spammy backlink software is, if you had 1k+ backlinks and a mediocre sounding domain name and then put it up for sale on GoDaddy Auctions, it's going to sell easily for $1000+. Most people on Godaddy Auctions don't know what the hell they're doing lol.

Right now "awbi.org" has 1.2k BLs and the highest bid is $20,000.
"NecessaryClothing.com" has 7.8k BLs and it's current bid is at $5,000.

:poop: spammy backlinks won't help your website rank but it definitely helps when selling it.

I have to admit though despite how spammy backlink software is, if you had 1k+ backlinks and a mediocre sounding domain name and then put it up for sale on GoDaddy Auctions, it's going to sell easily for $1000+. Most people on Godaddy Auctions don't know what the hell they're doing lol.

Right now "awbi.org" has 1.2k BLs and the highest bid is $20,000.
"NecessaryClothing.com" has 7.8k BLs and it's current bid is at $5,000.

:poop: spammy backlinks won't help your website rank but it definitely helps when selling it.
Great idea, I have a bunch of great-sounding domain names that I was wondering what to do with.

Thanks for your tips any recommendation on the SEO courses and where to download them? Thanks in advance for your help
create a telegram account and find a channel where every day they publish free courses on udemy, you will find a lot of courses for other things as well. Then create a free udemy account and all your free course purchases you've made will be stored there.

Is there a course, in particular, you would recommend? I have been coding all my life but it's always been either for fun or to make money for other people. I am finally putting something together for myself and, without a doubt, I will need to learn all I can about SEO.
I don't know any specific course for White hat SEO,
just watch 2-3 bestseller beginners to advance all-in-one SEO course in Udemy, and then find 5 YouTube channel that are full time SEO people and teach more than things you learned from the courses. And your knowledge phase will complete,
Then you should start phase 2, experience, start few websites for yourself and rank on keywords and compete, when you could pass small-medium businesses easily, and you know how to outrank them, and you can do it, phase 2 will complete,
then go learn black hat SEO, and find algorithm and patterns to rank faster and better yourself, and compete with big players.
This is the path I think you should pass if you want to tell someone "I KNOW SEO"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock