• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp Rest Api For Waziper/Whatsapp Module For Stackposts

Whatsapp Rest Api For Waziper/Whatsapp Module For Stackposts Version 5.0.4

No permission to download
Hello,

If img not sending then the solution is website/setting/disable hotlink protection.

Does anyone provide solutions for the watermark in Waziper?

I copy the module from Stackposts social media tools work perfectly but in WhatsApp msg it sends without a watermark image....

can anyone provide working solutions for the watermark in WhatsApp msg that will be a big help to over here all members....

can you please share your whatsapp api files... still its not working for me..
Sorry brother you are right its not working on waziper, I am using 3.0 I forget that its wokrijg on stackpost you can use stackpost it is best then waziper and in it its working ....in waziper it shows success but dont show all details in api response but in stackpost its working fine

Reactions: viewbix.in
My Api is working on version 5. I tested the send message and it was sent.

I tested the webhook. the webhook site was saved to the database but no data was sent there.

Any Solution to this?

Also, I am trying to save the numbers sending me messages to a list, How can I do that?

Reactions: leox433

I tested the webhook. the webhook site was saved to the database but no data was sent there.

Any Solution to this?

Also, I am trying to save the numbers sending me messages to a list, How can I do that?
Hi, could you tell us how we can use the whatsapp rest api module?

thank you

Any Solution to this?

You have to make one code for webhook which saved receiving messages ....and if you send messages to contact lists using api the you can easily save it to some txt file or data base table in foreach loop initration easily

You have to make one code for webhook which saved receiving messages ....and if you send messages to contact lists using api the you can easily save it to some txt file or data base table in foreach loop initration easily
I am trying to test with webhook.site.

After setting it using the api, I thought a request will be sent there anytime a message was received but nothing was coming up

I am also having problems receiving data through the webhook. I'm using requestbin.com to test, but it's not receiving any information.

Has anyone been able to use the webhook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamzaoui092194
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock