• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Testing a New Ad Network

Excuse me for what I'm going to say

I hadn't had the privilege of using Babiato on a device other than my PC
I used it on an Android Chrome, it's a piece of sh**, literally unusable,
It shows APK's downloads and when clicking on " Login" redirects to advertising pages

It seems the Kali Yuga has started
A.k.a. SHITIATO Age 😂
Just kidding, don't ban me

Reactions: whitetigerdk
Yep same - website is basically unusable on phone - can't navigate past home page. On desktop it's ok half the time.
Again this morning.. open main page on phone and thrown to 4-5 different pages. Can't navigate back so only choise is to close down application and hope for better luck next time. Took me 4 tries to get to write this 😲

It is taking 3-4-5 attempts to even get to see the homepage. Just get a random site load, then antivirus notification of online threat. No back button, so need to close browser and try again. Quite off putting if you were a new visitor?

Reactions: whitetigerdk
Maybe start a self-serve ad system similar to what 4chan uses? I mention them because obviously Adsense doesn't work on that website and they've found a way to advertise. That way users on here can promote their own websites and services - I know there are a lot of hosting and design agencies who use this site, and maybe a whole lot of them would be willing to pay $25/m, $100/m or whatever to have their ads shown?

There are some good self-serve ad platforms that can integrate well with Babiatos forum software. Just had a quick search for XenForo Self serve ad managers - this one looks like it allows you to sell adspace to users.

Xenforo - Ads Manager 2 by Siropu 2.4.19

Can't post the link but search the above.
Reposting as I think this is could be a good idea.

This is so weird as in past days I tried to replicate these issues on 4 different browsers, lots of world regions with a Win10 machine with only windows defender and never got at least one redirection, it only showed normal banner ads.

I am open to any proposal regarding testing environment so I can be able to replicate the issue and look into it.

These issues should be solved soon.

Having spoken to the ad network we've figured out the issue and they are going to fix it.

This is so weird as in past days I tried to replicate these issues on 4 different browsers, lots of world regions with a Win10 machine with only windows defender and never got at least one redirection, it only showed normal banner ads.

I am open to any proposal regarding testing environment so I can be able to replicate the issue and look into it.

Check by yourself

My Ideas to Monetize the platform @Medw1311 @Babak

1. Create a role like Seller, only they can sell their services (To achieve this, add some rules. Additionally, by paying x$ they can get this role)
2. Advertising the services of our sellers in our website for x$
3. Release newsletters every week with good content that is happening in our website, along with this add premium services(who paid additional x$) in that mail or seperate mail
OR
Mail all the users regarding a particular service by charging some x$

Let this forum talk about all the technical things. Literally All. Selling services too.
As we are not focusing on google adsense, we can do this.

As slowly our community is only focusing only Nulling of Wordpress theme or to get free envato items. Let's make this a SEO Community, Wordpress Community where we can talk and so many experts will join, learners will join
And yea scammers will join too, but need to be careful

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Dear @Medw1311 when I'm trying to access Babiato without vpn, it takes 4-5 minutes to load a page (without ad-blockers)
When I enable ad-blockers the site loads superfast.
any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: filsduweb7
Dear @Medw1311 when I'm trying to access Babiato without vpn, it takes 4-5 minutes to load a page (without ad-blockers)
When I enable ad-blockers the site loads superfast.
any thoughts?
Strange, my initial thought would be an issue with your ISP accessing the ad networks.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
@Medw1311 i saw this thread lately ,but just a suggestion to monetize. You could ask for donation/money for getting backlinks from babiato. What i see is that many are using babiato forum links to promote their site/content too. Also what about using url shortners with Adsense/Adx/Adsetrra. I don't know exactly which ad network you guys are using but Adsetrra also works good. Also we can sell advertisement spaces and promotions to services like hosting/ VPN Affiliates.

Reactions: Medw1311
@Medw1311 i saw this thread lately ,but just a suggestion to monetize. You could ask for donation/money for getting backlinks from babiato. What i see is that many are using babiato forum links to promote their site/content too. Also what about using url shortners with Adsense/Adx/Adsetrra. I don't know exactly which ad network you guys are using but Adsetrra also works good. Also we can sell advertisement spaces and promotions to services like hosting/ VPN Affiliates.
I think the url shortener part would work magical. Imagine having no single ad or few non-intrusive ads on babia.to, but every download link connected to a URL shortener website ( monetized with adsense, adsterra etc, and owned by babiato so they earn from the advertisements.) for free members, and a direct link for premium members(create a membership system)

Reactions: modman9
Exactly what @Groot says.
I think that everyone on this forum could spend 5 dollar once in a while.
The forum can survive with different membership levels. Free full of ads and paid members will not see a lot of ads or maybe none.
Exactly! Also, free members should only have maybe 1 download per day or limited downloads per month.

The pop up/under and this kind spam ad networks will only give you money if you force users to disable adblock and if not, then they cannot access the website.... Nobody likes to see a lot of ad tabs pop up/under with each click they give, or that ads appear on them of se*, po** and other depravities.

My suggestion is that if you really can't monetize with adsense or any serious adnetwork, then put a subscription of $1 per month per user to have the webite without ads and that's it... I assure you that at least $10k per month you will have.

1692996577648.png
I need this girl's contact.

Create packages so that others can advertise their website on babia.to. I would be the first to lease advertising space on the page, and there are certainly other users who would do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbahpian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock