• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Testing a New Ad Network

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We are currently testing a new ad network for the next couple of hours.

Would appreciate feedback.

The pop up/under and this kind spam ad networks will only give you money if you force users to disable adblock and if not, then they cannot access the website.... Nobody likes to see a lot of ad tabs pop up/under with each click they give, or that ads appear on them of se*, po** and other depravities.

My suggestion is that if you really can't monetize with adsense or any serious adnetwork, then put a subscription of $1 per month per user to have the webite without ads and that's it... I assure you that at least $10k per month you will have.

1692996577648.png

It is very invasive, because it opens too many pages for me.

But I understand that they have to monetize the platform. I love Babiato

The pop up/under and this kind spam ad networks will only give you money if you force users to disable adblock and if not, then they cannot access the website.... Nobody likes to see a lot of ad tabs pop up/under with each click they give, or that ads appear on them of se*, po** and other depravities.

My suggestion is that if you really can't monetize with adsense or any serious adnetwork, then put a subscription of $1 per month per user to have the webite without ads and that's it... I assure you that at least $10k per month you will have.

1692996577648.png
Yes I agree the ads are intrusive/inappropriate but I want to let them run for a little bit to see what income they might bring.

Unforunately it seems adsense is no longer an option for us so we have to try and test out new things.

Yes I agree the ads are intrusive/inappropriate but I want to let them run for a little bit to see what income they might bring.

Unforunately it seems adsense is no longer an option for us so we have to try and test out new things.
agree bro,

always love babiato bro,

Well, then here are a new thing suggestion... Make babiato full of any kind of ads you want and implement the anti-adblock code so nobody can access the website with it enabled, and also include an option to have it without ads for just $1/month. I personally prefer to pay. 🤷‍♂️

For the moment I will leave the adblock activated so I don't have to keep seeing inappropriate ads and have a thousand tabs opened with viruses. I'm sorry 🙃

Well, then here are a new thing suggestion... Make babiato full of any kind of ads you want and implement the anti-adblock code so nobody can access the website with it enabled, and also include an option to have it without ads for just $1/month. I personally prefer to pay. 🤷‍♂️

For the moment I will leave the adblock activated so I don't have to keep seeing inappropriate ads and have a thousand tabs opened with viruses. I'm sorry 🙃
It's an interesting suggestion just wonder how many would pay even $1/month for an ad free experience?

It's an interesting suggestion just wonder how many would pay even $1/month for an ad free experience?
I think much more than you think... From the 229k registered users, how many are really active and unbanned? Maybe 100k?... Let's say at least 10% of that, that's 10k members paying just a symbolic price of the benefit that they are really taking from Babaito.

Keep in mind the following advice.... Make $1 from a million people and don't make a million from just one person.

Just create a pinned poll and force users to read that thread, so most likely they will end up voting.

The bad thing I see here is that the payment gateways are going to charge us more than $1 per transfer, so how much will it really cost?

I would! Even if it's $5!.

Perhaps we should run a poll for a week or two to decide?

As long as it's setup by PayPal or Stripe lol.

These evasive ads are one way ticket to getting social engineered. Almost downloaded an hack batch file from one of these wicked ads.

I can't imagine how many people would have fallen for such by now.

Most of people here are from India, and I think It's a bit high price considering India's minimum salary... That's why I said $1, that is a price that both a rich and a poor person can afford it
India is richer than my country tho lol. But well truly paying $1 is cheaper than paying $5 for anyone. 😆

Was only saying Babiato's worth that much to me even though I share some tiny bit of resources

But the minimum wage is so poor yet their government sends some stuff to the moon with billions of tax payers and citizens monies. Damn.

Reactions: comcpa2022
Im sorry that adsense caught you :( Anyway the premium model can work but I think babiato should remain free for all. Try adcash or adport , in one of my websites they perform well. If you have more than 20k visitors daily then is not a problem to go with a bigger network like mgid and try to sell ad spacesdirectly instead of general ad networks

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD
Most of people here are from India, and I think It's a bit high price considering India's minimum salary... That's why I said $1, that is a price that both a rich and a poor person can afford it

Most users would love to pay Babiato directly.. a minimum subscription model for adsfree experience sounds nice.

And I'd like to add that if you put in the paid option, please give us access to the files where the password is required for downloading. Also in return you can if possible reward those who publish the files in order to contribute to the evolution of the community! Babiato I love you, I stay fun for today and forever! Thanks for everything.

Rather than limiting access to the forums, I propose enhancing the experience for the subscribers by offering a range of additional perks. Here are some examples:
  • Exclusive Access: Subscribers gain entry to hidden forums, providing them with a platform for candid discussions and the sharing of scripts they might not want to disclose publicly.
  • Special Script Library: Access to a curated collection of specific scripts, carefully selected.
  • Premium Courses: Subscribers can choose from a selection of purchased courses,.
  • Freebies Galore: Enjoy complimentary offerings such as free hosting, domains, installations, accounts, licenses, and much more. You get the idea!
At Babiato the core services will remain open and free for everyone. However, for those seeking that extra edge and supporting Babiato, they can subscribe for just $1 per month.

IMO, this method is better than restricting access and won't affect the traffic since everything will remain open and free for all.

I would like to advertise my website on babieto forum. If you offer an advertising option, please send me the advertising price Thank you

@Medw1311

Babiato different from others by not ask members money to access VIP resources, we have a lot, a lot VIP resources & all members easily access them with minimum effort.
Ads always better than Premium Subscription.

My idea: different ads for different members:
  • hard ads for newbies
  • normal ads for no-resource/ no-donation members
  • no-ads for high reputation members
  • a lot, very a lot ads for old members but low-reputation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tighira
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock