• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
ok i figured it out aswell .

go to node project , create a new node project , select the path of the "server" , create a domain , like server.domain.com or api.domain.com or what ever is your domain set the same port as the app.js as , make sure the config.js as the right configuration to the host , db , username and password for db .
and your port is open .

1682963085996.png
does anyone know how to solve this?

Screenshot.png

Reactions: codelist
type anything
i am trying to export contacts from groups (actually i want to export from everywhere)

but when i try to download the export it cant download the group .

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

"this page does not work"

1682967749126.png 1682967784307.png

i tried a different group and it worked .

is it maybe because the group name is in arabic ? or have a symbol ?

Last edited:
1 - 1. Contact import from CSV - Example templates not download

Open inc/core/Whatsapp_contact/Controllers/Whatsapp_contact.php

Find the function on line 204

public function download_example_upload_csv(){ $filename = get_module_dir(__DIR__, 'Assets/csv_template.csv'); if(file_exists($filename)) { header('Content-Description: File Transfer'); header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream'); header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); header("Expires: 0"); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.basename($filename).'"'); header('Content-Length: ' . filesize($filename)); header('Pragma: public'); flush(); readfile($filename); redirect_to( get_module_url() ); }else{ redirect_to( get_module_url() ); } }
and replace with

public function download_example_upload_csv() { $filename = get_module_dir(__DIR__, 'Assets/csv_template.csv'); if (file_exists($filename)) { header('Content-Description: File Transfer'); header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream'); header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); header("Expires: 0"); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.basename($filename).'"'); header('Content-Length: ' . filesize($filename)); readfile($filename); exit(); } else { redirect_to(get_module_url()); } }

once this is done, the download of the csv model will normalize
Thanks!!!

1 - 1. Contact import from CSV - Example templates not download

Open inc/core/Whatsapp_contact/Controllers/Whatsapp_contact.php

Find the function on line 204

public function download_example_upload_csv(){ $filename = get_module_dir(__DIR__, 'Assets/csv_template.csv'); if(file_exists($filename)) { header('Content-Description: File Transfer'); header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream'); header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); header("Expires: 0"); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.basename($filename).'"'); header('Content-Length: ' . filesize($filename)); header('Pragma: public'); flush(); readfile($filename); redirect_to( get_module_url() ); }else{ redirect_to( get_module_url() ); } }
and replace with

public function download_example_upload_csv() { $filename = get_module_dir(__DIR__, 'Assets/csv_template.csv'); if (file_exists($filename)) { header('Content-Description: File Transfer'); header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream'); header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); header("Expires: 0"); header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.basename($filename).'"'); header('Content-Length: ' . filesize($filename)); readfile($filename); exit(); } else { redirect_to(get_module_url()); } }

once this is done, the download of the csv model will normalize
do you have any solution for whatsapp_export_participants ?
where it will not download the participant of a group ? (i am not sure if its because the group name is in arabic or it is because it have some symbols)

1. Contact import from CSV - Example templates not download
R: Adjusted! working great! >> https://babia.to/threads/waziper-whatsapp-marketing-tool-by-stackposts.56450/post-1198440

2. img with text msg failed
R: It's working normally here... I didn't see a problem

3. button msg sending shows in its own msg history but the entire msg does not show in the receiver msg history.
R: Sent to web and iphone only. for android it is still buggy in the official version, but in GBWhatsapp it gets the buttons in android

4. chatbot not working

5. if upload pdf in the message then it sends, if uploads in file manager then it's not show in msg media selection.
R: In fact, I came across the same situation. I find the PDF only in the manager, it does not load from the media manager

6. only img also not send.

7. customized msg with name and param's not test becz not provide full details, how to use it,
Variables %name%, %param1%, %param2%,
Spintax {Oi|Olá|Tudo Bem?}

do you have any solution for whatsapp_export_participants ?
where it will not download the participant of a group ? (i am not sure if its because the group name is in arabic or it is because it have some symbols)
Here it is working normally. I even created a test group named in Arabic with various emojis and it worked fine.

my friends , dont waste your time .. you will need to understand the licensing mechanism for stackpost , the stackpost he use to validate the website license first through api ,, then internally will allow download the files from their server ,,, later the script will delete the zip and sql files downloaded .

so without the real sql files and plugin filles the script is useless , the uploader or the owner need to understand he should share a full backup of his installed script or should share the sql and plugins zip files , this way we will able to null it in better form
it's shared and approved here, lol, so that sharing is useless than? there is no feed back or any information from shared the file.

it's shared and approved here, lol, so that sharing is useless than? there is no feed back or any information from shared the file.
it was long time story .. it is fixed later because ppl harry to have nulled as as fast as possible go it? ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock