• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Sometimes there is a situation where the chat bot becomes inactive. I don't think it's a cPanel problem.Be careful not to use chatbot's WhatsApp for bulk sending. Doing so may cause disruption. Always use Spintex
i use it as support agent for individuals only
first was fast
then delay
and stopped ... all this with 2 chats and not z same time

i use it as support agent for individuals only
first was fast
then delay
and stopped ... all this with 2 chats and not z same time
Chatbot will work fine if php version is raised up to 8.1 / 8.2. But many other features will not work properly.

Reactions: maox_franki
Does anyone know how I add time to chatbot messages I've tried the way it should work and it won't. I believe this whatsapp version is older. If anyone has the newest one and can share.

i tried this syntax and it didn't work
_[2]_ 2 seconds
_[5]_ 5 seconds
_[10]_ 10 seconds

Hello all, please I need assistance with the installation. I am getting a 500 server error. Would be glad if someone can help me

Need help to solve the below issue. I copied the iOS supported simple button template files (as per Sagar's instruction ) however campaign is not trigged. it is showing pending status. Any idea? it looks i am missing something here.

btw, i merged the iOS simple button template with original source

1676069049393.png

Hi, it doesn't send bulk when you put the button it doesn't send, text is sending is anyone going through this too?

Example:

example.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock