• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Buddy, its not virus, its trackback for licence verification from waziper server, if you have coding knowledge, then you can null this software only through this file, all you need to do is remove the path of trackback of licence.

I'll remove the trackback and post the new file soon

Last edited:
Buddy, its not virus, its trackback for licence verification from waziper server, if you have coding knowledge, then you can null this software only through this file, all you need to do is remove the path of trackback of licence.

I'll remove the trackback and post the new file soon
I scanned this with cpguard

this is not Waziper this is stakepost 7.2.1

1659381767510.png
i forget to update database use this sql command to update database

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `sp_purchase_manager`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `sp_purchase_manager` (
`id` int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`ids` text DEFAULT NULL,
`item_id` text DEFAULT NULL,
`purchase_code` text DEFAULT NULL,
`version` text DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=3 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4;

INSERT INTO `sp_purchase_manager` (`id`, `ids`, `item_id`, `purchase_code`, `version`) VALUES
(1, 'aa793be748d69d96673862dea72ec699', '21747459', 'nulled', '7.2.2'),
COMMIT;

i forget to update database use this sql command to update database

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `sp_purchase_manager`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `sp_purchase_manager` (
`ids` text DEFAULT NULL,
`item_id` text DEFAULT NULL,
`purchase_code` text DEFAULT NULL,
`version` text DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=3 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4;

INSERT INTO `sp_purchase_manager` (`id`, `ids`, `item_id`, `purchase_code`, `version`) VALUES
(1, 'aa793be748d69d96673862dea72ec699', '21747459', 'nulled', '7.2.2'),
COMMIT;

Hello, excuse me, how do I have to do to place that modification?

я забыл обновить базу данных, используйте эту команду sql для обновления базы данных

УДАЛИТЬ ТАБЛИЦУ, ЕСЛИ СУЩЕСТВУЕТ `sp_purchase_manager`;
СОЗДАТЬ ТАБЛИЦУ, ЕСЛИ НЕ СУЩЕСТВУЕТ `sp_purchase_manager` (
Текст `id` ПО УМОЛЧАНИЮ NULL,
Текст `item_id` ПО УМОЛЧАНИЮ НОЛЬ,
`purchase_code` текст ПО УМОЛЧАНИЮ NULL,
`версия` текст ПО УМОЛЧАНИЮ NULL,
ПЕРВИЧНЫЙ КЛЮЧ (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=3 НАБОР СИМВОЛ ПО УМОЛЧАНИЮ=utf8mb4;

ВСТАВИТЬ В `sp_purchase_manager` (`id`, `id`, `item_id`, `purchase_code`, `версия`) ЗНАЧЕНИЯ
(1, 'aa793be748d69d96673862dea72ec699', '21747459', 'обнулено', '7.2.2'),
СОВЕРШИТЬ;
Я обновил базу данных, но это все еще скрипт stackposts, а не Waziper

É possível fornecer os arquivos de documentação para instalação?
rapaz precisa de um código se compra pra visualizar a documentação, mas nada que uma pesquisada no google não resolva. mas esse código não é anulado, tanto server quando o waziper no stackpost. o waziper eu consigo por pra rodar. agora só esperando algum camarada ai anular o servidor.

rapaz precisa de um código se compra pra visualizar a documentação, mas nada que uma pesquisada no google não resolva. mas esse código não é anulado, tanto server quando o waziper no stackpost. o waziper eu consigo por pra rodar. agora só esperando algum camarada ai anular o servidor.

The server was able to install, but it needs the data from the database that the "install" installation was performed on.

The "install" has an error like print posted above.

Reactions: Mbdmbd
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock