• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Already did but still same issue ...also I already using older versions and know how to setup and config ...so just want to ask in the new version there is disconnect error fixed and in api file waziper.js license also revoked and install sucefully without any error and also api gives welcome to waziper ....just qr code bot showing and if I access directly to generate qr using api docs then it gives {"status":"error","message":"Cannot connect to WhatsApp server. Please try again later"},,....did you have working one ...plzz help
Succefully fixed all he erros

I am getting following error while using nulled version. did anyone face similar?

Whoop!!The license provided is not valid, please contact the author for assistance

Everything is working fine but it's not sending out messages or AutoReply or chatbot..

What might be the issue? Did anyone have a fix

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312_054921.png
    Screenshot_20240312_054921.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 37
ANY SOLUTION TO CORRECT THIS?
Whoop! The license provided is not valid, please contact the author for assistance

how to solve this ? i have a working waziper but if i want to use the server api url on stackpost social marketing i have this error :
whats.png
Hello friend, did you solve it? I'm stuck here.

use the backend with the stackpost script i'am no longer using waziper, i'am using only using api and using same sql database of stackpost in whatsapp api and it will work ;)
The only module that works for me in stackpost is WhatsApp, nothing else works for me, can you share your core folder with me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock