• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
I installed the script as provided in the documentation guide but the API domain not working (.htaccess created) as the api.mydomain.com showing a 403 Error

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

am I missing something?

guys just for me it's asking for the license when I'm going to install, how are you doing in this part?

guys why i cant add new template, or button or chatbot phrase? when i create all, i have a loading freeze

Attachments

• Screenshot_124.png
    Screenshot_124.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 15
guys why i cant add new template, or button or chatbot phrase? when i create all, i have a loading freeze
Search for the files Whatsapp_bulk.php and Whatsapp_list_message_template

and comment out the lines and problem solved

//$menu_title = shortlink($menu_title, $shortlink_by);
//$menu_desc = shortlink($menu_desc, $shortlink_by);
//$menu_footer = shortlink($menu_footer, $shortlink_by);

Reactions: glossyweb
Search for the files Whatsapp_bulk.php and Whatsapp_list_message_template

and comment out the lines and problem solved

//$menu_title = shortlink($menu_title, $shortlink_by);
//$menu_desc = shortlink($menu_desc, $shortlink_by);
//$menu_footer = shortlink($menu_footer, $shortlink_by);
still dont working, just loading all time

fix already need more comment

PHP:
//$shortlink_by = shortlink_by(['advance_options' => [ 'shortlink' => $advance_options['shortlink'] ]]);

but lave a problem with language, new version need update with 8.0.3 main script

fix already need more comment

PHP:
//$shortlink_by = shortlink_by(['advance_options' => [ 'shortlink' => $advance_options['shortlink'] ]]);

but lave a problem with language, new version need update with 8.0.3 main script
what exactly happens?

Can someone help with the cronjob command for Plesk? I tried the command in the documentation it's not working.

Guys, I'm trying to install and it asks me to enter a license, what do I do in that part?

Sorry to ask so many times, but everyone is ignoring this question

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock