• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
Hey guys we have tested we are receiving messages using chatbot usually in text line, but buttons and lists we are not receiving in android.

Is something wrong?

Remarks:

1. for some reason I am not getting list, buttons and contact templates working on andorid.

2. I have noticed that templates like lists and contacts are visible on web, on the other hand it only mentions in the subscriber app that they are used on IOS and web.

3. Buttons are not working for me at all.

4. It needs corrections to be easier to configure.

5. other

Note:

I like the interface, but too early to buy and put it into production as one would like.

What is your experience?

Thanks bentacos for sharing the script

Hey guys we have tested we are receiving messages using chatbot usually in text line, but buttons and lists we are not receiving in android.

Is something wrong?

Remarks:

1. for some reason I am not getting list, buttons and contact templates working on andorid.

2. I have noticed that templates like lists and contacts are visible on web, on the other hand it only mentions in the subscriber app that they are used on IOS and web.

3. Buttons are not working for me at all.

4. It needs corrections to be easier to configure.

5. other

Note:

I like the interface, but too early to buy and put it into production as one would like.

What is your experience?

Thanks bentacos for sharing the script
the author of this script is not that skilled. the nodejs app they are using is just from an abandoned repo: https://github.com/ookamiiixd/baileys-api

they can't design and build their own nodejs app for whatsapp, what more would you expect?

Wa Server status showing online in admin dashboard... but in customer panel qr code is not visiable..

How to fix this issue or did i miss anything...??

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 10.12.46 PM.png

v1.5
- New Home page
- Emoji Option added for WhatsApp message field
- Template Editor Added for WhatsApp message field
- Dynamic delay time settings for messaging
- Added Dynamic Time Limit for messaging delay
- Added One click update-modules
- removed baileys deprecated warning
- Fixed some minor issues
plz upload new update

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock