• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Anyone have a same issue? start blast with var {name} it's show same name as first coloum number-_-

1678174687622.png

Members without a resource here take note:

You are obviously not using the resource from here as you can't download it.

Stop asking for help here as this thread is for this resource only and not for people who download it elsewhere and expect to be able to come back here for help.

Members without a resource credited to their account who asks for help here can have a weeks vacation....

try this

cd /public
rm -r storage
ln -s ../storage/app/public storage

If a member does not have a resource on their account, do not help them as they are not using the resource from here.

This thread is purely for help and assistance with the resource FROM HERE and not from where ever the members that have no resource have grabbed from and then come back here wanting help.

If a member does not have a resource on their account, do not help them as they are not using the resource from here.

This thread is purely for help and assistance with the resource FROM HERE and not from where ever the members that have no resource have grabbed from and then come back here wanting help.
Okay

Reactions: bobsmith

I had mentioned solution lists in this resource's "Overview" tab where they can see the common issues solutions linked to particular posts. Spoon feeding for each member isn't really possible. Thanks for figuring out bro.

Reactions: bobsmith
I had mentioned solution lists in this resource's "Overview" tab where they can see the common issues solutions linked to particular posts. Spoon feeding for each member isn't really possible. Thanks for figuring out bro.

I know you both just trying to help, however gets a tad annoying when threads are overtaken by members without the required resource and simply grab from elsewhere, thinking that they can just come back here for help.

I get those members want a resource and might have the genuine need for it, however the thread here is about the resource here.

Not trying to be mean person to all those without resources, however a point has to be made somewhere.

I know you both just trying to help, however gets a tad annoying when threads are overtaken by members without the required resource and simply grab from elsewhere, thinking that they can just come back here for help.

I get those members want a resource and might have the genuine need for it, however the thread here is about the resource here.

Not trying to be mean person to all those without resources, however a point has to be made somewhere.
Yeah. I agree.

plz help , camping dont work still wait

works perfectly

Previously there was a problem with report blast , the message was sent but pending, in the current version it works normally. Thank you very much
camping dont work with me can you help me plz

Attachments

• err.png
    err.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 76
There's a issue , phonebook and doesn't work and campaign/create#step-2 not load PhoneBook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock