• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

E-Pay- Ultimate Payment Gateway System(Multi Currency)

E-Pay- Ultimate Payment Gateway System(Multi Currency) v1.0.1

No permission to download

works35

May 21, 2020
works35 submitted a new resource:

E-Pay- Ultimate Payment Gateway System(Multi Currency) - E-Pay is a payment gateway solution made with Laravel Framework.

E-Pay is a payment gateway solution made with Laravel Framework. Customers can create accounts for collecting payments from their clients. It supports the transfer of money to anyone, requesting money, storefront, digital product, physical products, invoice, donation campaign, single Charge, subscription selling, website integration for payment checkout and many more. The site owner will take a commission from each transaction. The script has 12+ payment getaways and unlimited offline...

Read more about this resource...

They just modified the BoomPay script, AMCoders is not a trustworthy author they don't support there items and resell other people project on codecanyon.

ZBhC7dQ.jpeg

In recent update they just removed the Boompay mention on the user dashboard, I noticed it after purchase.

Reactions: lordstein
Can someone make it null or working please. (it is asking purchase code to install)

Thanks

If you have purchased this you should ask the author to make it working till your support period is valid else request the refund.

no sorry I not purchased it , I buy it from other website in cheap price but dont have code to work

Thanks

They just modified the BoomPay script, AMCoders is not a trustworthy author they don't support there items and resell other people project on codecanyon.

ZBhC7dQ.jpeg

In recent update they just removed the Boompay mention on the user dashboard, I noticed it after purchase.
Share the web.php file please

was thinking of getting this script, atleast now i can have a better and proper look at the source code before making the actual purchase

Hey I was able to nulled the script, can I put it on mega and send it here? Or I have to create a query for the nulled version? Thank you very much 🍷✨

Hey I was able to nulled the script, can I put it on mega and send it here? Or I have to create a query for the nulled version? Thank you very much 🍷✨
Send me the web.php file after installation please

Wow calm down, if you need it that much, it's available on codecanyon 🙏✨ - some asked for the nulled version, I'm sending the nulled version, whoever has the web file can send it whenever he wants without having to also send a nulled version 🙏✨

Wow calm down, if you need it that much, it's available on codecanyon 🙏✨ - some asked for the nulled version, I'm sending the nulled version, whoever has the web file can send it whenever he wants without having to also send a nulled version 🙏✨
If you have nulled it share it here for other or send it to OP so he can update the resource.

Reactions: unusual_research

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sercan37
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock