• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://xxxxxxxx.io/scan/1000000317' was loaded over HTTPS, but attempted to connect to the insecure WebSocket endpoint 'ws://xxxxxxxxx.io:3100/socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=websocket'. This request has been blocked; this endpoint must be available over WSS.

1679342787259.png

Please help, where to change ws to wss ?

I managed to get this working on my cpanel shared hosting. Everything works well except Image campaign. Images in Template, list etc works. anybody have similar problem?
Edit this file /pathtofile/resources/views/pages/campaign/create.blade.php

you do storage link php artisan?
Yes, here the method worked for me
1) Zip the storage folder (for backup).
2) Delete storage folder
3) ssh to public_html
4) run "php artisan storage:link" command
5) Now restore storage folder back by extracting zip folder
6) Now check if uploaded images are shown correctly

Reactions: Shivendra
Hi EveryOne
Suddenly Today My Button & Templete Messages is not ariving in my whatsapp on phone but show on whatsapp web
also i go to offical demo v5 site and try to send button message but not showing on phone can anyone find the cause
or whatsapp change some setting that doesnt matching with this library

Reactions: ideapad2021
Hi EveryOne
Suddenly Today My Button & Templete Messages is not ariving in my whatsapp on phone but show on whatsapp web
also i go to offical demo v5 site and try to send button message but not showing on phone can anyone find the cause
or whatsapp change s

Hi EveryOne
I also have this problem here.

i try to install version 5, my number connected but show disconect, already generate new api but still disconected

How to fix?

Hi EveryOne
Facing same issue

Reactions: ahsanj770
Hi EveryOne

i try to install version 5, my number connected but show disconect, already generate new api but still disconected

How to fix?

This problem has nothing to do with the script or baileys, it's due to the changes in whatsapp mobile app, if you check your history of update in mobile then you will see that your whatsapp is updated yesterday.

But if you check at whatsapp web then you will see your button/list/template messages working perfectly.

you have to wait till the whatsapp issue bug fix in their app by way of update. because the official api is also facing same problem.

This problem has nothing to do with the script or baileys, it's due to the changes in whatsapp mobile app, if you check your history of update in mobile then you will see that your whatsapp is updated yesterday.

But if you check at whatsapp web then you will see your button/list/template messages working perfectly.

you have to wait till the whatsapp issue bug fix in their app by way of update. because the official api is also facing same problem.
Thanks For Reply But When Button Messages Stop Showing in app
ill check on play store there is an update available
means button messages stops showing without update
and also Official api whatsapp button showing in app i just check my bank number

Hi EveryOne

Working fine for me.

Thanks For Reply But When Button Messages Stop Showing in app
ill check on play store there is an update available
means button messages stops showing without update
and also Official api whatsapp button showing in app i just check my bank number
For me even the buttons sent from official api are not showing in Android, my whatsapp was updated yesterday and it stopped working since then.

Whereas, for testing i have an old android phone with old whatsapp installed and in that phone button and list messages are showing perfectly.

So, i believe the problem is only due to the new update which has to be fixed by whatsapp only.

Those who have not updated their whatsapp on mobile are able to receive button/list/template messages.

For me even the buttons sent from official api are not showing in Android, my whatsapp was updated yesterday and it stopped working since then.

Whereas, for testing i have an old android phone with old whatsapp installed and in that phone button and list messages are showing perfectly.

So, i believe the problem is only due to the new update which has to be fixed by whatsapp only.

Those who have not updated their whatsapp on mobile are able to receive button/list/template messages.
i hope whatsapp fix this soon but i don't recieve any button messages on old versions

After the update, Button messages not showing on latest business Version 2.23.4.79 and latest regular version 2.23.5.78

So, the best option is either don't update to these versions, or if you have already updated to these new versions then you have to downgrade your version or wait for the another new update from the whatsapp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock