• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solved Unwanted redirect onclick event

@Medw1311 How about a $1 annual subscription? You could do a poll to see what support there is among forum members for this proposal. One dollar a year gets you a Babiato Lover badge and no ads.

@Medw1311 How about a $1 annual subscription? You could do a poll to see what support there is among forum members for this proposal. One dollar a year gets you a Babiato Lover badge and no ads.
I presume that was a typo and you meant $100 per year!!! :p :p :p

Previously babiato was living without donate with only reasonable ads. We can sell our service/products without any fee.
But now people are donating even more than the monthly goal ++++ you changed marketplace rules to paid mode and people selling their service/products with a fee but still we are seeing shitty ads, why?

It will only make more leecher less contribute and you will need add your own resources.

So give me suggestions of alternatives?
I don't know why people love free things, and also complaining without caring to even donate if they don't like the ads. I also use adsterra, and truth be told the pop ads pay more than banners and the rest. Use what works for you and to keep this platform up, I don't want to see a note in future saying, "Babiato closed down because we could no longer afford maintenance and hosting fee".

It's either ads, or make all downloads to be only available after subscription.

Reactions: Medw1311
what about babiato closed down because the peopel that was uploading the files gave up closing ads at every page refresh. does that sound better to you

what about babiato closed down because the peopel that was uploading the files gave up closing ads at every page refresh. does that sound better to you

I can only see these stats for you:
contributed resources - 0
downloaded resources - 350+

Uhm?!?!

not everything requires rudeness. Babiato team needs suggestions from everyone in the forum. Give them your suggestion on how they can be ad free and make enough money to pay for hosting all the files, keep the forum secure by paying for SSL and maintain the site, upgrading it and paying developers to keep the forum fast and appealing. That obviously costs them money, and for us who have not donated a cent, why should we be rude to them instead of either donating or suggesting a way they can make money from this free forum...if not ads?

Previously babiato was living without donate with only reasonable ads. We can sell our service/products without any fee.
But now people are donating even more than the monthly goal ++++ you changed marketplace rules to paid mode and people selling their service/products with a fee but still we are seeing shitty ads, why?

It will only make more leecher less contribute and you will need add your own resources.

Attitudes like this really annoy me.

Since @TassieNZ took over Babiato last year he has been bankrolling the site at a personal cost to him of around $3k per month. Obviously we can't continue to operate at a loss!!!

Running a site like this incurs lots of costs from hosting to bandwith to storage etc. Not to mention a wage for those of us that work full time on the site.

Yet we have members that think they can use us to sell their products/services and profit from it but don't think we should get anything in return.

Many people profit from the resources they download from us and give nothing back.

So what do we do? Shall we start charging for access? Or do we give those that don't contribute intrusive ads?

If you can't afford $5 per month to go ad free what are you actually doing?

I think what most people don't realise is that we are using Terabytes of data each month to provide you all with free downloads!!!

you are certainly right regarding the costs and such but i find that the ads that we had the other day was certainly too much to be able to even browse the website. I do understand that you need to make some money to run the website but maybe you just need the right mix and quantity of ads without breaking the site completely for people that can't pay or do not want to for whatever reason. One thing is having banner ads around the page and some popups, other thing is having 2-3 popups open at every refresh.
Thats all i am saying.

EDIT: See if you can add more payment methods, I do not feel comfortable adding my cc details on a forum. Maybe paypal and crypto?

Last edited:
I can only see these stats for you:
contributed resources - 0
downloaded resources - 350+

Uhm?!?!
that's funny lol

I personally love contributing to the community with coding help, nulling requests, and sharing nulled scripts I've personally bought. I don't think everything should be, I know it takes money to run the servers and buy licenses, and I know a lot of the younger members probably can't afford to buy licenses, but the older members really have no excuse not to contribute with donations or skill/nulling to help keep the site running

that's funny lol

I personally love contributing to the community with coding help, nulling requests, and sharing nulled scripts I've personally bought. I don't think everything should be, I know it takes money to run the servers and buy licenses, and I know a lot of the younger members probably can't afford to buy licenses, but the older members really have no excuse not to contribute with donations or skill/nulling to help keep the site running
I don't think the timeline one joined matters. The fact that everyone is here, with one goal 'To download free resources'... but, well, less than 10 are here trying to make the admins of the site wonder what we really want, after all their sacrifices in maintaining a site that does not really generate much income to them, for 4 good years.

I don't think the timeline one joined matters. The fact that everyone is here, with one goal 'To download free resources'... but, well, less than 10 are here trying to make the admins of the site wonder what we really want, after all their sacrifices in maintaining a site that does not really generate much income to them, for 4 good years.

That's not necessarily true. I use the site for the free resources, but more than half the time I'm on here trying to give back to the community. The only people with one goal of "to download free resources" are people who have nothing to give back, or refuse to give back

Attitudes like this really annoy me.

Since @TassieNZ took over Babiato last year he has been bankrolling the site at a personal cost to him of around $3k per month. Obviously we can't continue to operate at a loss!!!

Running a site like this incurs lots of costs from hosting to bandwith to storage etc. Not to mention a wage for those of us that work full time on the site.

Attitude like this annoying me too much too!

I realized that the cost of maintenance the babiato is high but shitty ads wont a solution for it.

Many people profit from the resources they download from us and give nothing back.

Yes many people profit from the resources but it's not only your resources?
This is a community where everyone participates and benefits from each other. Someone who cannot make a financial contribution today can help someone with their knowledge, and maybe they will also make a financial contribution in the future.
If you change this situation from "voluntary" to "compulsory", this system will move towards "corruption" and "soullessness" at the same speed. So why I was said that "more leecher, less contribute"

Yet we have members that think they can use us to sell their products/services and profit from it but don't think we should get anything in return.
Yes I thought so because it was exactly valid that scenario previously.

So what do we do? Shall we start charging for access? Or do we give those that don't contribute intrusive ads?
If you can't afford $5 per month to go ad free what are you actually doing?
No problem for me and it's not my business If you want to starting to charge for access, just go for it. I was provided my ideas when @TassieNZ ask us on "how can we handle this situation" post.

And I was accept to donate on that post but this system frustrating to everyone. I can afford $5 even $500 for every month but your approach constrain from doing donate. And please do not forget that $5 means someone is very big amount. It can be daily rate for someone where living on the world.

Reactions: Alanon
Attitude like this annoying me too much too!

I realized that the cost of maintenance the babiato is high but shitty ads wont a solution for it.

Yes many people profit from the resources but it's not only your resources?
This is a community where everyone participates and benefits from each other. Someone who cannot make a financial contribution today can help someone with their knowledge, and maybe they will also make a financial contribution in the future.
If you change this situation from "voluntary" to "compulsory", this system will move towards "corruption" and "soullessness" at the same speed. So why I was said that "more leecher, less contribute"

Yes I thought so because it was exactly valid that scenario previously.

No problem for me and it's not my business If you want to starting to charge for access, just go for it. I was provided my ideas when @TassieNZ ask us on "how can we handle this situation" post.

And I was accept to donate on that post but this system frustrating to everyone. I can afford $5 even $500 for every month but your approach constrain from doing donate. And please do not forget that $5 means someone is very big amount. It can be daily rate for someone where living on the world.
What we are trying to do is find a happy balance for the ads. This means we have to test potential options for a period of time.

Now in this case those pop-under ads have been the most profitable we have tested so far BUT I also agree that they were really shitty from a users point of view and that's why I turned them off 2 days ago.

The next thing we will test is an interstital ad that will appear on first visit and then every 10 page views after that. We are just waiting on the ad company giving us the correct code for that. These are ads that overlay the page content and are easily dismissible.

We are absolutely NOT going to charge for general access but at the same time there WILL be perks for those that choose to donate.

Life would be so much easier for us if adsense was a viable option for us but unfortunately it is not.

Reactions: Alanon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock