• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download

Good Afternoon, I need Enrolment, Offline Payments, Consultants and waitlist plugins for RocketLMS 1.7​

@Babak ..i uploaded some resouces recently and its yet to be approved. Pls review and null​

i
Can you please share the decryption key?
ve realized that we need to have approved resources before we can gai access to such keys.. it is ok by me, it is to secure the eligibility and as membership security contribution. let me know the exact plugin you need, maybe i can fetch the blade file from my resources for you.

Reactions: iiviir_sam
i have 500 | Server Error with Live Class. Admin setting side is working fine, but instructor and students cannot access in-App Live Class session (/resources/views/web/default/panel/webinar).. anyone with idea of missing file can help. thanks

candidates and instructors were able to use both zoom and gmeet, but unable to use In-App live class.. pls help with missing files

on most cases, we only move index, create, and or history file of each module... not advisable to move everything in the plugin folder... hope you get it

Hello guys, in rocket lms, the original price is registered based on dollars and 3 other currencies have been added, there is no problem with dollars when paying. But when I change the currency, it is displayed correctly in the display on the site, but at the time of payment, it sends the price to the bank in dollars. For example, the original price is 30 dollars, and when I change it to Turkish lira, it shows the price as 600 lira, but when I get to the bank payment, I see that the same 30 dollars is displayed. Can you help me?

después de instalar la versión 1.7 .. descubrí que no funciona con la aplicación de Android .. mientras espero la versión de Android compatible, aconsejo usar 1.6 por el momento
¿Cómo conseguiste que funcionara la aplicación móvil?

i

ve realized that we need to have approved resources before we can gai access to such keys.. it is ok by me, it is to secure the eligibility and as membership security contribution. let me know the exact plugin you need, maybe i can fetch the blade file from my resources for you.
thank you, bro. you share the missing files that i needed. I've one question i am trying to configure the smtp on registration but it's not creating the account.

How can install This plugin bundle? I don't find any instrucciones anywhere

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock