• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download
macden999 updated Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS with a new update entry:

ROCKET LMS – Release Date: 05 Mar 2022

New: In-App live system
New: SAAS packages
New: Learning page
New: Reward points system
New: Reward points leaderboard
New: Support SCORM file types
New: Tutors finder system
New: Tutors Map
New: In-person meetings feature
New: Group meetings feature
New: Advanced Meeting Pricing
New: Multi time-zone feature
New: External links support
New: iFrame Support
New: Google Drive support
New: PDF and PowerPoint support
New: Send email to the newsletter and Excel list
New: Localization system
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ultratrak
On referral.blade.php in Affiliate & Referral write : Please activate your license!
On settings.blade.php in Reward Points write : Please activate your license!
On part2/index.blade.php in SaaS write : Please activate your license!

Please update if you have those files :)

I think it would have been heaps better if the uploader added a password to the file and hid it under certain conditions (like the number of resources and etc ...) so that everyone eligible could get instant access.
I personally don't really like the method of restricting access using google drive permissions. It doesn't work well for forum usage purposes.

Reactions: vukugbe and gordian
Can you help me with Certificate Plugin, I have uploaded certificate plugin but its still showing paid plugin needed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock