• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download
I don't have access to my old account, pls help me with the decryption key . thanks for you support on this platform .

Please not that you are likely to get errors if you change the admin panel url to something else. It affects the select-search boxes and etc. You need to manually alter the code to implement the custom admin panel url as well.

Which payment platform are you trying it with ?
This applies to all payment systems, for example Stripe, I set the acceptance of USD, EUR currencies and the data is not stored in the database, and when I try to pay for a subscription, I get: Disabled payment gateways. You cannot process your payment using the following gateways because they don't support your selected currency. Please change the currency if you want to make payments using them.

This applies to all payment systems, for example Stripe, I set the acceptance of USD, EUR currencies and the data is not stored in the database, and when I try to pay for a subscription, I get: Disabled payment gateways. You cannot process your payment using the following gateways because they don't support your selected currency. Please change the currency if you want to make payments using them.
Yeah. I just tried it and got similar feedback. I will share code block to fix that shortly.

• Love
Reactions: NostraDamus
It is not nulled but it will work right out of the box.
The developers have changed the license file again, those who bought it must request again, otherwise the update section is not displayed!
I suppose, since the update functions were made from admin, the next step will be binding the license inside the system.

The developers have changed the license file again, those who bought it must request again, otherwise the update section is not displayed!
I suppose, since the update functions were made from admin, the next step will be binding the license inside the system.
I will keep a closer look and notify you if there are any changes that can exploited.

Decryption key please help me , i don't resource to view it . and the resource i bought already posted .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock