• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unfortunately Trusted Seller is not so Trusted

I just wanted to hear is there any chance for an account solution or not, because of that I didn't open a PayPal dispute. (You may have a contact of Hexor, because of your thread about him. Maybe one call can solve everything).

At this moment if there is no chance, I want to notify everybody to open a paypal dispute. And suggest Staff members to remove trusted seller badge from Hexor.

Thanks for reply.

See all you guys are stubbornly interested to get your account back or money back but the issue is here, he sold more than 100+ of GDrive Unlimited accounts, and it's not possible to reply them all at once for the replacement. Yes he may did promised for warranty but his health is more important than money. So just be calm and wait for him to get back soon.

And the answer for the "Trusted" Badge, which is for honest trusted sellers only not for the money grabbers. He was there for all the time, but now due to his health conditions, he's not there so you guys started to manipulate him for this. Maybe, he did a mistake for this but just pointing his mistake is not the only thing you should do. He also did a lot of contributions in the babiato. So stop blaming him for this "Trusted" badge thing.

Last but not the least, just wait....I had also purchased the account from him and also got a replacement for a closed account too. But again the replaced account is also gone. So rather just shouting or blaming him, I'm waiting for him to get better and will talk for this but for now, Don't blame or manipulate his reputation here.

If you guys still very very very upset with his behaviour and you don't want to show the humanity then yes you can go ahead and file a dispute in paypal.

I'm not judging or blaming anyone, just wanna make a peace here not to just get over here and shouting for money, account etc.

One more thing, Mods will not be involved for this but maybe they can just help you to get your money back but you guys can't blame mods for this. That's it!

Have a nice day! 😄

Reactions: comcpa2022
See all you guys are stubbornly interested to get your account back or money back but the issue is here, he sold more than 100+ of GDrive Unlimited accounts, and it's not possible to reply them all at once for the replacement. Yes he may did promised for warranty but his health is more important than money. So just be calm and wait for him to get back soon.

And the answer for the "Trusted" Badge, which is for honest trusted sellers only not for the money grabbers. He was there for all the time, but now due to his health conditions, he's not there so you guys started to manipulate him for this. Maybe, he did a mistake for this but just pointing his mistake is not the only thing you should do. He also did a lot of contributions in the babiato. So stop blaming him for this "Trusted" badge thing.

Last but not the least, just wait....I had also purchased the account from him and also got a replacement for a closed account too. But again the replaced account is also gone. So rather just shouting or blaming him, I'm waiting for him to get better and will talk for this but for now, Don't blame or manipulate his reputation here.

If you guys still very very very upset with his behaviour and you don't want to show the humanity then yes you can go ahead and file a dispute in paypal.

I'm not judging or blaming anyone, just wanna make a peace here not to just get over here and shouting for money, account etc.

One more thing, Mods will not be involved for this but maybe they can just help you to get your money back but you guys can't blame mods for this. That's it!

Have a nice day! 😄
Thanks, you too. I'm not interested in blaming someone or getting my money back. Trusted seller is a seller who can guarantee that the service he sells is 100% good with all the synonymous. He said that problem will never occur.

I wrote many times about this situation to understand it completely. But I never wrote about warranty.

He had a product for which he was not responsible. He had a product with which he could not do anything. There was a product that was blocked. Is this not enough? About the disease, personally, I don't know anything about it, and if someone found out about it, it means that this person has his contacts, I just needed to be contacted with him to decide open a dispute or not. That's it. If I have something, some simple words from him, I will never open a dispute. But if you are defending him in this situation, I can wait a little longer.

Have a nice day! 😄

I have also purchased 2 g drive accounts & few other from @Hexor he was friendly & also he did what he promised too. but due to unknown issues he's not able to come online & answer, so why all this now lets wait.

PS: if he don't answer to my issues its not matter at all as I have in return been paid from Babiato in many different ways. so I am not here to complain about @Hexor as he's not well. Let's hope for his speedy recovery.
@Hexor get well soon.

Reactions: Revenged
Hello Everyone, Good Morning
This is Hexor. Someguy named Jordan informed my brother regarding this. so, i decided to use my device for 10 minuts. This is my Final Statement Regarding Google Drive issues untill my treatment is over.

Before going to the main topic, Let me clear my situation. I have been hospitalized with Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS) Since March. My doctors forbade me to use any electronic devices. That's why i am completely irregular in all forms of virtual world. So, Those who claimed that i took the money and ran away, i urge you don't point fingers without knowing the other part of the story.

As far as i know, Gsuite issue first emerged during Mid-April. So, how can i run away when i was already hospitalized since march? And, Why that gsuite was banned? I asked every buyer dont spam, don't store cracked/copyright materials and share. If i was healthy like normal times i could have check the issues and stopped the Ban. But, there was noone to check and contact with Google.

So, what i did? i paid a guy 400$ to buy an admin account. and asked my brother to distribute that to all the customers. and what you guys did? Again same thing. When We received warning from Google i asked my brother to SUSPAND all the accounts. Then he checked and found Onlyfans Content/Carding tutorials, and Another guy was using my gsuite for movie server. Really? Is this how you guys respect terms and conditions? I asked each and everyone to follow TOS. otherwise, everyone will suffer. and look now!!! My brother is not my employee. So don't expect everything from him. He tried to help but you guys abused him brutally. Shame on you.

That's it, my time is up, i have to submit my phone to the Nurse. If you can wait i will try to give replacement after checking who was really spammin, but to do that i have to fix my health first. if you can, pray for me. Good bye for now.

Ignore spelling mistakes i was in hurry.

This is Hexor. Someguy named Jordan informed my brother regarding this. so, i decided to use my device for 10 minuts. This is my Final Statement Regarding Google Drive issues untill my treatment is over.

Before going to the main topic, Let me clear my situation. I have been hospitalized with Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS) Since March. My doctors forbade me to use any electronic devices. That's why i am completely irregular in all forms of virtual world. So, Those who claimed that i took the money and ran away, i urge you don't point fingers without knowing the other part of the story.

As far as i know, Gsuite issue first emerged during Mid-April. So, how can i run away when i was already hospitalized since march? And, Why that gsuite was banned? I asked every buyer dont spam, don't store cracked/copyright materials and share. If i was healthy like normal times i could have check the issues and stopped the Ban. But, there was noone to check and contact with Google.

So, what i did? i paid a guy 400$ to buy an admin account. and asked my brother to distribute that to all the customers. and what you guys did? Again same thing. When We received warning from Google i asked my brother to SUSPAND all the accounts. Then he checked and found Onlyfans Content/Carding tutorials, and Another guy was using my gsuite for movie server. Really? Is this how you guys respect terms and conditions? I asked each and everyone to follow TOS. otherwise, everyone will suffer. and look now!!! My brother is not my employee. So don't expect everything from him. He tried to help but you guys abused him brutally. Shame on you.

That's it, my time is up, i have to submit my phone to the Nurse. If you can wait i will try to give replacement after checking who was really spammin, but to do that i have to fix my health first. if you can, pray for me. Good bye for now.

Get well soon. Hexor.
FB_IMG_1616977854472.jpg

get well soon ... no one's blaming you just the guys wanted an explanation :) 🖖 🍻

I wish you all the best and i hope you will get well soon

Get well soon mate. I will be waiting for your response.

get well soon bro.

Hope everything will be okay. Due to the fact that nowhere has not been described the problem and most importantly at least one word from your friends, or brother, or a small post that the problem will be solved when Hexor recovers. Of course we got worried. I will certainly wait until you recover.

And most importantly, those who violated the rules should definitely take responsibility.

PS: Still glad that Thread helped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock