• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Or if this article cant help u, you can try this :
1. Check your IP (ipconfig "IPV4" via CMD)
2. Edit httpd.conf file : You can open Xampp Control Panel, on Apache u can click Config & select Apache Httpd.conf.
3. search <VirtualHost> add : Listen youripaddress:port. Ex : Listen 192.168.1.1:8000 (Look Screenshot I attach)
4. Go to Windows Defender Firewall -> Advance Setting (On Left Menu) -> InboundRule (Left Menu) -> New Rule (Right Menu) -> Select port -> next -> Select TCP and Select All Port -> Next -> Allow the Connection -> Next -> Check all of there -> next -> Insert name -> Finish

You can acces it on other pc/device using 192.168.1.1:8000/projectfolder/public/
If you still facing error, just tag me or reply this. Hope it help you.
Very Helpful

@jocani19 or anyother person to help...I just need only the Advance payment method to show under the Multipay and nothing else to select. Thanks

only.PNG

In DatabaseSeeder.php

public function run()
{
$this->call([BarcodesTableSeeder::class,
PermissionsTableSeeder::class,
CurrenciesTableSeeder::class,
DummyBusinessSeeder::class,
]);
}

Just add that DummyBusinessSeeder::class, as show above.
In installation process, it will migrate into your database.

If you do not have WooCommerce module and Repair module, you have to delete all references of those module in DummyBusinessSeeder.php file. Otherwise, it will throw errors.

That's it.
WooCommerce module and Repair module i need help how many line i should i delete. please help bro

Hi, i share this UI (Version 5 & 5.0.2) for the POS (Works with Create & Edit sell), with visible stock and some optimizations
Working for variations too
MAKE BACKUPS of yor root directory o application before install this!!!
To install:
1. Make a copy of your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
2. Unzip and copy the folders lang, public, app, custom_views in your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
3. Run the app -- I recommend test enviroment (localhost)
4. Change the theme form CFG-SYSTEM and test the default colors of the app
5. Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary
Hi, i share this UI (Version 5 & 5.0.2) for the POS (Works with Create & Edit sell), with visible stock and some optimizations
Working for variations too
MAKE BACKUPS of yor root directory o application before install this!!!
To install:
1. Make a copy of your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
2. Unzip and copy the folders lang, public, app, custom_views in your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
3. Run the app -- I recommend test enviroment (localhost)
4. Change the theme form CFG-SYSTEM and test the default colors of the app
5. Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary

Update: Images for categories
Each image is the id of the category,example id=1, name=fruits ... The image will be "1.jpg"
Put each image (1.jg, 2,jpg, 3jpg...) in public/img

The zip contains (If you want to make a copy of this files before replace.)

:: Language
\lang\en\lang_v1.php
\lang\es\lang_v1.php

:: JS & CSS
\public\css\app.css"
\public\css\pos.js"

:: Controllers { SellPosController change line 1930 paginate(36) to MAX 40 } to replace scroll and use pagination
\app\Http\Controllers\SellPosController.php

:: Forms using customer_views to preserve the original views
\custom_views\sale_pos\create.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\edit.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\product_row.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_form_totals.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\pos_form.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\pos_form_actions.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_sidebar.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\product_list_box.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\product_list.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\featured_products.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_category_product.blade.php"

:: Headers
\custom_views\layouts\partials\header-pos.blade.php"

Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary.

Let me to know if it works!

1678369708707.png
is it working with new version v502

Anyone using it with NGINX webserver? can anyone guide regarding nginx rewrite rules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock