• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hi! I was testing modifiers and there is an error

Just modify the file
"\app\Http\Controllers\Restaurant\ModifierSetsController.php" lines 49,51,56
and complete the path for the controller.
1679873581365.png

Hi,
I found a problem in ultimate pos version 5.0.2 with the ledger discount. when Entering someone's ledger discount it gets deducted but when you are in the POS screen and enter the customer's name their due amount shows their ledger amount before the discount. any solution to this?
I attach pictures here.
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 09-26-06 View Contact - U&I HOLDINGS.png Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 09-26-22 POS - U&I HOLDINGS.png

Reactions: TechBrain
Hello friends, does anyone know how to disable/hide the modules feature in menu but still retain administrator backup functionality? I want a user to have backup rights but not have access to modules, is it possible? how can one do this kindly. Thanks in advance

screengrab.png

how to add new translation / languange and make it the default languange guys ?
i've search on setting and superadmin no rtl/lang menu or translation

Hello friends, does anyone know how to disable/hide the modules feature in menu but still retain administrator backup functionality? I want a user to have backup rights but not have access to modules, is it possible? how can one do this kindly. Thanks in advance

screengrab.png
Edit file: app\Http\Middleware\AdminSidebarMenu.php
Find bellow code and delete it:
Code:
//Modules menu
            if (auth()->user()->can('manage_modules')) {
                $menu->url(action('Install\ModulesController@index'), __('lang_v1.modules'), ['icon' => 'fa fas fa-plug', 'active' => request()->segment(1) == 'manage-modules'])->order(60);
            }

If you need to access module page in future you can access using POS-url/manage-modules

Edit file: app\Http\Middleware\AdminSidebarMenu.php
Find bellow code and delete it:
Code:
//Modules menu
            if (auth()->user()->can('manage_modules')) {
                $menu->url(action('Install\ModulesController@index'), __('lang_v1.modules'), ['icon' => 'fa fas fa-plug', 'active' => request()->segment(1) == 'manage-modules'])->order(60);
            }

If you need to access module page in future you can access using POS-url/manage-modules
Awesome, thanks @johnc

I wanna add the customer image when adding a new customer , update and view it , how do I do hat ?
I'm a web developer but i have not worked with Laravel

who can do it and how much money do you need to do it ?

Last edited:
how to add new translation / languange and make it the default languange guys ?
i've search on setting and superadmin no rtl/lang menu or translation
create folder in this path ultimatepos\resources\lang\
name it (ar) or any short language name

copy the files which in en folder to your folder and start translate

then go to .env file and change this line
APP_LOCALE=en
^
to your short language name

Reactions: filsduweb7
Hello friends, i need help linking three computers to a single computer (i have local install in xampp). Any guidance will be of help

1. Install xampp in one main pc.
2. Set your main pc ip address as your site address
3. Enter your main pc ip address in your sub pc browser. You can use it

@aki11 Thanks you for the guide, i have managed to access the software from a sub pc using main pc ip address.. However after pressing login from homepage its give 404 | NOT FOUND
What might be the issue?

Please help, thank you
Hello friends, does anyone know how to solve this please?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-29 104952.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-29 104952.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2023-03-29 104929.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-29 104929.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 55
Hi, i share this UI (Version 5 & 5.0.2) for the POS (Works with Create & Edit sell), with visible stock and some optimizations
Working for variations too
MAKE BACKUPS of yor root directory o application before install this!!!
To install:
1. Make a copy of your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
2. Unzip and copy the folders lang, public, app, custom_views in your root directory ( the root of your application ...)
3. Run the app -- I recommend test enviroment (localhost)
4. Change the theme form CFG-SYSTEM and test the default colors of the app
5. Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary

Update: Images for categories
Each image is the id of the category,example id=1, name=fruits ... The image will be "1.jpg"
Put each image (1.jg, 2,jpg, 3jpg...) in public/img

The zip contains (If you want to make a copy of this files before replace.)

:: Language
\lang\en\lang_v1.php
\lang\es\lang_v1.php

:: JS & CSS
\public\css\app.css"
\public\css\pos.js"

:: Controllers { SellPosController change line 1930 paginate(36) to MAX 40 } to replace scroll and use pagination
\app\Http\Controllers\SellPosController.php

:: Forms using customer_views to preserve the original views
\custom_views\sale_pos\create.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\edit.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\product_row.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_form_totals.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\pos_form.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\pos_form_actions.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_sidebar.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\product_list_box.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\product_list.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\featured_products.blade.php"
\custom_views\sale_pos\partials\pos_category_product.blade.php"

:: Headers
\custom_views\layouts\partials\header-pos.blade.php"

Clear cache or use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page, clear cache if its neccesary.

Let me to know if it works!

1678369708707.png
Not wroking on UltimatePOS V5.0.2

Or if this article cant help u, you can try this :
1. Check your IP (ipconfig "IPV4" via CMD)
2. Edit httpd.conf file : You can open Xampp Control Panel, on Apache u can click Config & select Apache Httpd.conf.
3. search <VirtualHost> add : Listen youripaddress:port. Ex : Listen 192.168.1.1:8000 (Look Screenshot I attach)
4. Go to Windows Defender Firewall -> Advance Setting (On Left Menu) -> InboundRule (Left Menu) -> New Rule (Right Menu) -> Select port -> next -> Select TCP and Select All Port -> Next -> Allow the Connection -> Next -> Check all of there -> next -> Insert name -> Finish

You can acces it on other pc/device using 192.168.1.1:8000/projectfolder/public/
If you still facing error, just tag me or reply this. Hope it help you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock