• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Will surely improve all suggestions and improvements are welcome at our support portal or email, can't answer all the queries here , I hope everyone understands

We need all of yours support to keep up with development, I do have worked here on this platform it's great but I've bought 80+ items too it's not always all about leeching,

Do you think developers working on project are for free? All you guys were complaining about my threats, Is not that fair if we found someone publicly Sharing our products and don't we reserve the right to deactivate their account so they don't publish our updates atleast? Or how should we handle them Suggestions are most welcome,

I do personally care about Babiato Community and I've been a very old member too, But atleast you guys should wait for sometime to grow us a little atleast, I'll be sharing the community version for babiato users at our own, we are planning to make Ultimate Pos a better product for everyone,

And even we're starting a customization project soon, just to make things better for everyone,

I don't have to request everyone because all posts/resources regarding our products are already being deleted on babiato, and I do appreciate the admins and mods for this favor, and those who shared their accounts already banned

But still I would like to request everyone please support us by purchasing our modules I know they're not so perfect but we need your help to make them perfect, will soon be publishing a promo for babiato lovers with hope that everyone will support us with very affordable prices and also we'll be more than happy to keep it up to date

If anyone has any Query Complaint or any thing please Inbox/Email/open
Ticket on support portal, Can't answer individual queries, Let's keep this thread for UltimatePOS Only

Thank you Everyone who Purchased, and those who are planning to,

Best regards
I bought several products from ultimate pos. Even though I can use is free from nulled sources, I didn't. The developers deserve it. For me, I use nulled file just for testing purpose.

sell return.png

hello,
the ultimatefosters developer already has a file of "tmp_create_return.blade" I renamed it to "create_return.blade" and I managed to display it. the photo that I presented proves it, but the problem that it does not work like the return of purchase, thank you if someone has a solution
I need help please brothers

Last edited:
Anybody know what trigger this error log:

PHP:
live.ERROR: Data missing (View: /home/public_html/app/resources/views/cash_register/close_register_modal.blade.php) {"userId":4,"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Data missing (View: /home/public_html/app/resources/views/cash_register/close_register_modal.blade.php) at /home/public_html/app/vendor/nesbot/carbon/src/Carbon/Traits/Creator.php:675, Carbon\\Exceptions\\InvalidFormatException(code: 0): Data missing at /home/public_html/app/vendor/nesbot/carbon/src/Carbon/Traits/Creator.php:675)

Thanks

New Updates for Ultimatepos Modules (All SAAS Compatible)

Attachments

• Asset-Management-V2.0.zip
    113.3 KB · Views: 83
  • CRM-With-SaaS-Compatibility-V2.1.zip
    255.6 KB · Views: 97
  • SpreadSheet-Module-V1.0.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Project-Management-SaaS-Compatible-V2.1.zip
    155.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Manufacturing-With-SaaS-Compatibility-V3.1.zip
    111.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Accounting-Module-For-UltimatePOS-V0.6.zip
    187.5 KB · Views: 109
  • AiAssistance-Module-V1.1.zip
    62.1 KB · Views: 108
  • advance-repair-module-for-ultimatepos.zip
    218.6 KB · Views: 104
  • digital-product-catalogue-menu-module-for-ultimatepos.zip
    71.6 KB · Views: 98
  • saas-superadmin-module-for-ultimatepos-advance.zip
    184.4 KB · Views: 100
  • essentials-module-for-ultimatepos.zip
    304.9 KB · Views: 97
  • ultimatepos-to-woocommerce-addon-with-saas-compatible.zip
    101.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
guys am facing a problem with minimum selling price for eg: abc product selling price is 0.200 but even though i have enabled upselling if i change the value to 1.200 it says minimum selling price should be 0.200 can anyone help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock