• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
friends i need help
i want to make some text changes how can i change any text .
how to set commission agent percentage to fix value, also is there any way to add commission agent commission value manually during invoice ?

Reactions: mapan
i show some issues in pos,anyone have fix version

# customer due payments not in registry report
# can't search invoice using serial number

someone found solution for this error ?
Try the below solutions to solve this.

1. Try disabling mod_security in your hosting. Contact the hosting provider to get help on this.
  2. Contact your hosting provider to increase URI length limit
  3. Open .env file present inside pos folder, check if the APP_URL is set correctly or not.
    1. APP_URL should match the POS base URL
    2. APP_URL should start with HTTP or HTTPS based on your website
  4. If using Cloudflare, Try disabling Cloudflare.
  5. Check you’re using the correct PHP version as mentioned in the installation document.
The above 5 steps will help resolve 99% of cases.

• Love
Reactions: taxsofone
someone found solution for this error ?
Press F12 on keyboard and refresh the pages. Then go to the console tag and show the error. If there isnt information there(strange), same steps but use the network tab and check the error of the route there.
I think its a controller error, but to be sure, show the error

Can anyone please help me i need same layout and zatca qr in sale return invoice how to do that?
1. screenshot need like this (this is a sale invoice)
QR issue.png

2. screenshot currently have need to change like first sale invoice
QR issue need.png

sell return.png

hello,
the ultimatefosters developer already has a file of "tmp_create_return.blade" I renamed it to "create_return.blade" and I managed to display it. the photo that I presented proves it, but the problem that it does not work like the return of purchase, thank you if someone has a solution

Did you check the log file ?
\storage\logs\laravel.log
i mean
Try the below solutions to solve this.

1. Try disabling mod_security in your hosting. Contact the hosting provider to get help on this.
  2. Contact your hosting provider to increase URI length limit
  3. Open .env file present inside pos folder, check if the APP_URL is set correctly or not.
    1. APP_URL should match the POS base URL
    2. APP_URL should start with HTTP or HTTPS based on your website
  4. If using Cloudflare, Try disabling Cloudflare.
  5. Check you’re using the correct PHP version as mentioned in the installation document.
The above 5 steps will help resolve 99% of cases.
resolved by disabling Cloudflare

Reactions: andysam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock