• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
great, i think so but event from developers still lot of complaint of supports. but babiato family has best place to solved some case troubles and help. i still hope ultimate pos has grocery module and second screen pos as many request also. :love:
Yes, babiato is like a heaven to us where many angels (experienced expert) are present to give us guidance. Regarding developer getting complaints, I think this is normal in all other unique projects. Praise to developer that he even dared to create such POS script in affordable price where other large companies are looting with more downgraded softwares🤣.

Regarding your words of "grocery module and second screen post", i may have misunderstood it.

Do you mean ultimate POS have no grocery module?

As I am new to this POS; what do you mean by second screen?. Is it a good feature?

great, i think so but event from developers still lot of complaint of supports. but babiato family has best place to solved some case troubles and help. i still hope ultimate pos has grocery module and second screen pos as many request also. :love:
as per the fosters, 2nd screen is not possible for web applications, but you may get it done by using a small screen for clients as 2nd mirror display. I've seen many hypermarkets using mirror screens instead of traditional 2nd displays.

Reactions: jocani19
Yes, babiato is like a heaven to us where many angels (experienced expert) are present to give us guidance. Regarding developer getting complaints, I think this is normal in all other unique projects. Praise to developer that he even dared to create such POS script in affordable price where other large companies are looting with more downgraded softwares🤣.

Regarding your words of "grocery module and second screen post", i may have misunderstood it.

Do you mean ultimate POS have no grocery module?

As I am new to this POS; what do you mean by second screen?. Is it a good feature?
- for grocery can used by product but needs for specific, if small market by sale both with grocery price and with pieces sale. have different price, we can do now but need create both product( the stock will different too), i just want if 1 pack with 12 quanty = 1 stock of grocery but when selling in picese 1 stock grocery become 0, but pices product equals 11. i don't much understand how explain hope anyone understand, lol..:p
- second screen just kind like this Customer view

Reactions: Iron-Man
Today I will be posting a video of a module
Its function enables your customers to convert their inventory of all products to the value 0

Where customers can reduce the value of all product inventory to zero with the click of a button and in less than a second
And without affecting previous reports with the addition of this process in the movement of products

Today I will be posting a video of a module
Its function enables your customers to convert their inventory of all products to the value 0

Where customers can reduce the value of all product inventory to zero with the click of a button and in less than a second
And without affecting previous reports with the addition of this process in the movement of products
This is like a massive adjustment?

Reactions: Iron-Man
I used this solution - modern pos (many bugs too) but i prefer UPOS (has bugs too, but has more funcionality)
Thanks for your info bro. I think you have tried almost all POS script. Which one is better as per your opinions?

Except wordpress, I am just a newbie in this custom script related works. And I think I should start with Ultimate POS as many has experience related to this in babiato ..

- for grocery can used by product but needs for specific, if small market by sale both with grocery price and with pieces sale. have different price, we can do now but need create both product( the stock will different too), i just want if 1 pack with 12 quanty = 1 stock of grocery but when selling in picese 1 stock grocery become 0, but pices product equals 11. i don't much understand how explain hope anyone understand, lol..:p
- second screen just kind like this Customer view
Regarding grocery module, i understand it <50%, still you tried your best. May be I will understand clearly after using this script.

Regarding 2nd screen, the link you provided is just blank with normal text.

As per my logic (may be wrong😂), does 2nd screen mean the scrip can be accessed by multiple PC at a time. I mean suppost one of the employee of my client is using it in the store and my client can see the records in his home from his laptop😀. Am I right or wrong😂

Regarding grocery module, i understand it <50%, still you tried your best. May be I will understand clearly after using this script.

Regarding 2nd screen, the link you provided is just blank with normal text.

As per my logic (may be wrong😂), does 2nd screen mean the scrip can be accessed by multiple PC at a time. I mean suppost one of the employee of my client is using it in the store and my client can see the records in his home from his laptop😀. Am I right or wrong😂
- here i reach for example for second screen from other app Second Screen
- yes, but usually second screen with simple like the link, needs custom with video slide on side of all records if there is no transaction, even some of app desktop using for customers survey like or dislike of serve.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock