• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
since the beginning ultimatepos is so much pain in ass, if you install it on directadmin you can not delete anything, more than this that these creeps can don't solve this issue as I requested more than their updates.
I have 2 installation that use directadmin and there is no problem to delete....

I've been using it for years and got many bugs that were solved and many pending to be solved. If your usage is less then you may start using it, it is not suitable for hypermarkets but you may use it for mini-marts.
All it depends on your industry and usage. bugs are in all apps. test it and feel free to ask questions here, Babiato family is always ready to help others.
Thanks🙏 bro for your advice. I will test it in few days and give you update👍.

I've been using it for years and got many bugs that were solved and many pending to be solved. If your usage is less then you may start using it, it is not suitable for hypermarkets but you may use it for mini-marts.
All it depends on your industry and usage. bugs are in all apps. test it and feel free to ask questions here, Babiato family is always ready to help others.
Can you guide me about the script which is good for Large scale businesses and superstores

ultiamte
Can you guide me about the script which is good for Large scale businesses and superstores
Indeed @ultranoob is 100% right, there are other solutions, yet I am waiting to see Modern Pos from Techniary and NexPOS v4 is really good, with no nulled editions I hope available soon at long live Babiato

ultiamte

Indeed @ultranoob is 100% right, there are other solutions, yet I am waiting to see Modern Pos from Techniary and NexPOS v4 is really good, with no nulled editions I hope available soon at long live Babiato
for using Pos Modern (Techniary) & NexPOS v4, has it been good so far? can you share your experience with the script?

how to make add sale unable to input with the same invoice number? because add purchases cannot be input with the same invoice number

for using Pos Modern (Techniary) & NexPOS v4, has it been good so far? can you share your experience with the script?
nexopos is great I don't have modern pos but its previous version was also good, both developers are indians, nexpos is african

Reactions: planet
nexopos is great I don't have modern pos but its previous version was also good, both developers are indians, nexpos is african
Hi bro, I tried to Google search about modern pos and nextpos. But I did not find the right website. Can you plz share the website links here so that i can check them out☺️.

Hi bro, I tried to Google search about modern pos and nextpos. But I did not find the right website. Can you plz share the website links here so that i can check them out☺️.
here for modern pos demo can search here: DEMO or at code canyon for details and at babiato also available thread at here
for nextpos i am not sure it's from Rose-Finch or not but you can found it here Nexpos

Reactions: Iron-Man
here for modern pos demo can search here: DEMO or at code canyon for details and at babiato also available thread at here
for nextpos i am not sure it's from Rose-Finch or not but you can found it here Nexpos
Thanks bro, I just checked them. I think they r not better than this UltimatePOS. Ultimate POS has more features, modules and specially woocommerce integration module..

Thanks bro, I just checked them. I think they r not better than this UltimatePOS. Ultimate POS has more features, modules and specially woocommerce integration module..
great, i think so but event from developers still lot of complaint of supports. but babiato family has best place to solved some case troubles and help. i still hope ultimate pos has grocery module and second screen pos as many request also. :love:

Reactions: Iron-Man
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock