• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme v3.2.20

No permission to download
If the most current PRO version causes a problem, UiPress has a more compact professional version that you can use until you find a solution later, I'm telling you why I've reviewed the code and it doesn't give me the errors you indicate, already here the only option would be for someone more professional than me to further review the plugin compared to your problem.

But until then, I'll give you the compact UiPress PRO version that you can use until you find a solution, just remember before installing this one, completely uninstall the Lite version and the previous Pro version so that it doesn't give you errors.
Thanks a lot @TW593 . I'll try this compact version that you've provided.

Reactions: TW - Kingsman
Below is my slide modification to @TW593 's solution above. Whenever the pro plugin is deactivated it removes the installed key from dB and reactivating the plugin using @TW593's solution doesn't re-install it, there by disabling the pro features. With my modification below, it does. I've tested with:
Uipress Lite 3.2.03
Uipress Pro 3.1.02

@guilhermesilva This might also work for you.

Here's the code. Add it to the bottom of the uipress-pro.php file.

PHP:
add_action( 'plugin_loaded', function() {
     $options = get_option( 'uip-global-settings' );

if ( empty( $options['uip_pro'] ) ) {
         $options['uip_pro'] = array(
             'key' => '********-****-****-****-************',
             'instance' => '****',
         );

update_option( 'uip-global-settings', $options );
     }
} );

set_transient( 'uip-data-connect', true );

Using the code above though for the the current PRO versions I don't have those issues anymore.

Babak updated UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress v3.1.04

Download UiPress v3.1.04 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme Nulled Free
Release 3.1.04 | uiPress pro

This update introduces the long awaited notifications block that collects plugin notices and upgrade nags and places them within the block. We have also added a dynamic data point called notification count, which allows you to display a count of notifications.
We also squeezed in performance improvements and several bug fixes.
new
Added new notifications block
change
Performance...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and smalok
Babak updated UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress v3.1.05

Download UiPress v3.1.05 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme Nulled Free
Release v3.1.05 | uiPress Pro
This update adds new blocks for displaying both Matomo and Fathom analytic data as well fixes for several bugs and other refinements.

new
Added matomo analytics blocks (charts, tables and map)

new
Added Fathom analytics blocks (charts, tables and map)

new
Added new chart style options to control style and options of charts

change
Improved UX of the block conditions and allowed for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Am I supposed to type in a license key?
Check here . This will get rid of the nag.

PHP:
add_action( 'plugin_loaded', function() {[/FONT]
     $options = get_option( 'uip-global-settings' );

if ( ! isset( $options['uip_pro'] ) ) {
         $options['uip_pro'] = array(
             'key' => '********-****-****-****-************',
             'instance' => '****',
         );

update_option( 'uip-global-settings', $options );
     }
} );

set_transient( 'uip-data-connect', true );

Reactions: smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock