• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme v3.2.20

No permission to download
Babak updated UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress v3.0.91

Download UiPress v3.0.91 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme Nulled Free
Release 3.0.91 | uiPress Pro

A small patch update that fixes a potential critical error with the folder extensions and adds a layout fix for when using folders with woocommerce orders

bug fix
Fixed issue with folders module that could cause a fatal error when no folder post types were set

bug fix
Fixed layout issue for folders when being used with woocommerce orders

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
Hello friends,
Just to ask. Is anybody having this issue with these options?

I'm unable to use the menu builder and the other extensions.
I would be grateful if anybody could offer help.

Thank you.
Blessings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-29 105224.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-29 105224.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 104
Hello friends,
Just to ask. Is anybody having this issue with these options?

I'm unable to use the menu builder and the other extensions.
I would be grateful if anybody could offer help.

Thank you.
Blessings.

That's because the plugin they uploaded to babiato seems not to be null, do the following steps.

Download the RAR of the plugin then open the file uipress-pro.php go to the bottom line of that file and paste this.

PHP:
add_action( 'plugin_loaded', function() {
     $options = get_option( 'uip-global-settings' );

if ( ! isset( $options['uip_pro'] ) ) {
         $options['uip_pro'] = array(
             'key' => '********-****-****-****-************',
             'instance' => '****',
         );

update_option( 'uip-global-settings', $options );
     }
} );

set_transient( 'uip-data-connect', true );

NOTE: As a recommendation, do not unzip, the RAR only edits the file without unzipping it or if you can edit it from the console much better, then upload the plugin and that's it, it will be activated and you will be able to use all the functions.

That's because the plugin they uploaded to babiato seems not to be null, do the following steps.

Download the RAR of the plugin then open the file uipress-pro.php go to the bottom line of that file and paste this.

PHP:

if ( ! isset( $options['uip_pro'] ) ) {
             'instance' => '****',
         );

}
} );

NOTE: As a recommendation, do not unzip, the RAR only edits the file without unzipping it or if you can edit it from the console much better, then upload the plugin and that's it, it will be activated and you will be able to use all the functions.
This worked like magic. I'm super grateful.
Thank you so much, brother.

Reactions: TW - Kingsman
Latest beta version, well reworked interface design and effects.

Some PRO extension functions can be used from existing pro plugin,
but PRO widget is not yet compatible in design interface...

Should only test 😁

Attachments

• uipress-lite-v3.2.0.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 55
  • Love
Reactions: smalok and Babik
Babak updated UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress v3.1.01

Download UiPress v3.1.01 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme Nulled Free
= v3.1.01 = Release Date - 28 June 2023

* Fixed issue on menu editor where there was no overflow of the menu items in the editor
* Fixed issue with modal plugin where the style editor wouldn't load
* Fixed issue with folders when minimised where tables did not stretch back to correct width
* Fixed issue with menu builder were custom classes were not being applied
* Fixed bug with menu creator where it would show...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and smalok

UiPress v3.1.02

Download UiPress v3.1.02 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme Nulled Free
Release v3.1.02 | uiPress pro

A small update that patches some key bugs.
bug fix
Fixed bug with off canvas panels on user management that would cut off data without overflow
bug fix
Fixed bug with menu creator with auto update enabled where certain top level and sub level items could be duplicated
bug fix
Added the ability to delete all items from a menu list in the menu creator
bug fix
Added a list of original...

• Love
Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
This new version is not nulled, does anyone have it? and a new version 3.2.03 has already been released
If you scroll a little up ... you know a little search before to wait to do somebody else your job you will find @TW593 post where have explain very well what you need to do ... is just copy paste ...

If you scroll a little up ... you know a little search before to wait to do somebody else your job you will find @TW593 post where have explain very well what you need to do ... is just copy paste ...
@TW593 solution works only up to version 3.0.xxx, and we are in version 3.1 in this last version it changed some things in the structure.

help me.
I added library , but asked for license , how do I turn off the license?
Uipress Lite 3.2.01
Uipress Pro 3.1.02

Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 20.52.48.png

Below is my slide modification to @TW593 's solution above. Whenever the pro plugin is deactivated it removes the installed key from dB and reactivating the plugin using @TW593's solution doesn't re-install it, there by disabling the pro features. With my modification below, it does. I've tested with:
Uipress Lite 3.2.03
Uipress Pro 3.1.02

@TW593 solution works only up to version 3.0.xxx, and we are in version 3.1 in this last version it changed some things in the structure.
@guilhermesilva This might also work for you.

Here's the code. Add it to the bottom of the uipress-pro.php file.

PHP:

if ( empty( $options['uip_pro'] ) ) {
             'instance' => '****',
         );

}
} );

Below is my slide modification to @TW593 's solution above. Whenever the pro plugin is deactivated it removes the installed key from dB and reactivating the plugin using @TW593's solution doesn't re-install it, there by disabling the pro features. With my modification below, it does. I've tested with:
Uipress Lite 3.2.03
Uipress Pro 3.1.02

@guilhermesilva This might also work for you.

Here's the code. Add it to the bottom of the uipress-pro.php file.

PHP:

if ( empty( $options['uip_pro'] ) ) {
             'instance' => '****',
         );

}
} );

I have followed the instructions, but it still doesn't work.,

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 21.52.10.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 21.56.24.png

I have followed the instructions, but it still doesn't work.,

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 21.52.10.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 21.56.24.png
1688830972856.png

I've checked the code a second time, the one I passed works, still and even the modified version so that the KEY is not disabled after deactivating and activating the plugin and it works perfectly, I see no errors.

I've checked the code a second time, the one I passed works, still and even the modified version so that the KEY is not disabled after deactivating and activating the plugin and it works perfectly, I see no errors.

@TW593, in my case, when I deactivated, and then reactivated, those pro-elements were disabled and the prompt to enter pro license keys resurfaced. I found the code on line 106 in the /admin/uipress-pro-compiler.php and felt it was responsible as it seems to remove the key from dB, hence my mod.

1688986759095.png

Reactions: Cornholio
@TW593, in my case, when I deactivated, and then reactivated, those pro-elements were disabled and the prompt to enter pro license keys resurfaced. I found the code on line 106 in the /admin/uipress-pro-compiler.php and felt it was responsible as it seems to remove the key from dB, hence my mod.

1688986759095.png
If the most current PRO version causes a problem, UiPress has a more compact professional version that you can use until you find a solution later, I'm telling you why I've reviewed the code and it doesn't give me the errors you indicate, already here the only option would be for someone more professional than me to further review the plugin compared to your problem.

But until then, I'll give you the compact UiPress PRO version that you can use until you find a solution, just remember before installing this one, completely uninstall the Lite version and the previous Pro version so that it doesn't give you errors.

Attachments

• uipress.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 34
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock