• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turnitin Unlimited Plagiarism Check ✨

Old class (ID: 27052899) is not available anymore. Because the university has recently got a technical issue with Turnitin. It is still there but rather invisible due to the issue.

Thus, a new class (ID: 27100270) has been created. Same enrollment key as previous.

Account Status Update:

Enrol in the class only when you need to, not want to.
(I can see the majority of y'all were just enrol and didn't properly use the system)

Because there's a limit for the number of students. Too many students will only let the admin think that I abuse the system; result in kicking me out. (had been kicked out for 3 times) So please cooperate for long-lasting usage. 🙏
G4RD6a.png

***kindly bookmark the 1st post if you don't have any papers to check at the moment.

Don't worry, if I happen to get kicked out again, I'll ask my friend to let me join another university, and create another whole new class to y'all. 🤗

Account Status Update:

Enrol in the class only when you need to, not want to.
(I can see the majority of y'all were just enrol and didn't properly use the system)

Because there's a limit for the number of students. Too many students will only let the admin think that I abuse the system; result in kicking me out. (had been kicked out for 3 times) So please cooperate for long-lasting usage. 🙏
G4RD6a.png

***kindly bookmark the 1st post if you don't have any papers to check at the moment.

Don't worry, if I happen to get kicked out again, I'll ask my friend to let me join another university, and create another whole new class to y'all. 🤗
Hi, I have a paper to submit. Can you please provide a working enrollment ID and key. Thank you so much

Hi, I have a paper to submit. Can you please provide a working enrollment ID and key. Thank you so much
I just checked, the class ID and enrollment key are working fine.
Please refer to the 1st post to get the keys. Enjoy~

I just checked, the class ID and enrollment key are working fine.
Please refer to the 1st post to get the keys. Enjoy~
It only shows the enroll class welcome screen, but when adding the classing it prompts that it already been added.

You are currently unable to enroll in this class because the class' account has reached its student limit. Please contact your instructor for more information.

Not Worked For Me
You are currently unable to enroll in this class because the class' account has reached its student limit. Please contact your instructor for more information.
You may to enrol into the class now.
yKHUON.jpg

It only shows the enroll class welcome screen, but when adding the classing it prompts that it already been added.
Try to create a new acc and enrol into the class again.

again

Hi, pls provide me your email (can either share it here or PM me) so that I can add you into the class.
I am unable to PM you. I'd rather not share email address publicly. Thank you for all your efforts.

Due to the high exposure of the class, I got kicked out from that university again.
In fact, I've kicked out from 4 universities within a month...
I'm not sharing the class details publicly anymore. Kindly PM me for more.

previous one not working. please share a new one
I've PM you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock