• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turnitin Unlimited Plagiarism Check ✨

BubbleTea

Aug 17, 2020
As a student, I understand that plagiarism for our assignment cannot be exceeding a certain percentage. But the only way to check is when submitting, and you can't make any adjustments to your paper ever after. Thus, I've created a class where you can enjoy some of the cool features which you can't get from your lecturer. 😆

AWESOME FEATURES WHEN ENROLLING ON THE CLASS: ✨
  • UNLIMITED WORDS COUNT: You don't have a word limit so submit as much as you want in your own Turnitin account!
  • PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This will be your own Turnitin Student Account where you can log in with your own email id and password.
  • NO REPOSITORY: (YES, I've changed the system setting behind) Your data won't be stored in the Turnitin database so submit your thesis/project/paper, etc without being worried.
  • INSTANT RESULTS: All of your submissions is having Instant results, so no need to wait for 24 hours!

***Due to high exposure (showing the key publicly), too many students enrolled, and the university thought I abuse the system and kicked me out

***This giveaway will only be given out in hidden user tags in this giveaway***

[NEW RULE] Please ensure you have been a member of Babiato for 30 days. Otherwise, I won't provide the keys.

Last edited:
Hmmm....i am not sure if it works properly though.....for testing copied an entire random article from a blog to word doc.....uploaded for checking and it says 0% plagiarism.....so not sure

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-13 220404.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-13 220404.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Lensadun
Hmmm....i am not sure if it works properly though.....for testing copied an entire random article from a blog to word doc.....uploaded for checking and it says 0% plagiarism.....so not sure
This mean the creator of this article wrote everything on his own (I can see the various choice of words) and not be copyrighted in the Turnitin database. I guess the blog might not be so famous so it's yet to be added into the Turnitin database.

@Tea01 What i meant was since the article is already published, when searching for matches on the doc it should see the article and say there is a match.....rit??
Sorry just trying to understand how the software works thts all....n btw ty for giving access :)

@Tea01 What i meant was since the article is already published, when searching for matches on the doc it should see the article and say there is a match.....rit??
Sorry just trying to understand how the software works thts all....n btw ty for giving access :)
Yes, you're right. The similarity report will show your paper, where the part u copy will be highlighted, and at the side will say where are those words coming from, as well as the percentage coverage in your paper.

Reactions: MarsAlpha
Btw fellow students, the old class (ID: 26776011) is not available anymore. (probably bcoz I allowed too many people to join, and the university suspected me abusing the system. so I was kicked out from that university) 🥴💩

Anyway, I've now joined another university and be able to open the class again. 😎Kindly re-enroll into the new class (ID is updated in the thread above.)

Notes: I've created many assignments for y'all to submit. So please don't create some dummy accounts to join the class. Or else, this new class won't last long. TQ and enjoy. 😏

Reactions: jackdas
Btw fellow students, the old class (ID: 26776011) is not available anymore. (probably bcoz I allowed too many people to join, and the university suspected me abusing the system. so I was kicked out from that university) 🥴💩

Anyway, I've now joined another university and be able to open the class again. 😎Kindly re-enroll into the new class (ID is updated in the thread above.)

Notes: I've created many assignments for y'all to submit. So please don't create some dummy accounts to join the class. Or else, this new class won't last long. TQ and enjoy. 😏

So, I have joined. now, how can I check my doc files? and do you have access to my files?
a guide will be helpful, first time using Turnitin

So, I have joined. now, how can I check my doc files? and do you have access to my files?
a guide will be helpful, first time using Turnitin
Bruh, tbh, the steps are super easy, and it can be pretty much self-explanatory.

>>Enroll in the class
>>Click "Submit"
>>Enter your submission title (anything)
>>Choose the file to upload
>>Confirm submission
>>View your similarity result once it's done processing (will take a few mins)
>>View the similarity report with the "View" button

Guide Pic:
qUrCq9.png

**You can see that I'm having 99% similarity bcoz I had submitted this paper in Turnitin to get copyrighted b4.
***If you just submit to (no repository) b4, the result percentage won't be like this the next time you submit.

Yes. As being that class instructor, I have access to your files and able to view your similarity report, or even download too. But I'm not that free to do so. (since it's not related or useful to me, and I'll be busy with my own shjt too:poop:🤣).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramseydoom
is there any other way to check Plagiarism ? your class info is not working
The old class has been terminated without any notice given from Turnitin. Thus, a new class has created and updated in the thread.
Seems like I really need to make a post to inform about the class details has been changed. Or else no one would really go and read the thread again 🙃

Alternatively, you may use Grammarly to check the plagiarism. But their system isn't as advanced as Turnitin to check many other unpopular websites.

The old class has been terminated without any notice given from Turnitin. Thus, a new class has created and updated in the thread.
Seems like I really need to make a post to inform about the class details has been changed. Or else no one would really go and read the thread again 🙃

Alternatively, you may use Grammarly to check the plagiarism. But their system isn't as advanced as Turnitin to check many other unpopular websites.
yeah used grammarly, but not satisfied

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock