• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
The plugin works fine with activation notice including the 2.6.9 version. You can edit the css of the plugin to hide the activation notices.

The plugin works fine with activation notice including the 2.6.9 version. You can edit the css of the plugin to hide the activation notices.
Do you know @skynet01 where I need to edit the CSS and the script that needs to be added?

Here's the plugin if you're unsure of what to do with the code.
Thank you for the Tips, I have added and is working 100% the option to hide the message license. I did added with WPCode snipper :)
Wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2024

billbb

Best regards.
L

Reactions: billbb
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.7.1

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.7.1 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.7.1 =

* Fixed potential security issue in the language switcher
* Fixed floating language switcher appearance when displaying only flags on sites with many languages
* Minor UI tweaks in TranslatePress settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can update Translatepress Business to v1.3.8? THX a lot!

• SEO Pack: Added support for translating article:section and article:tag meta tags
  • Automatic User Language Detection: Updated Geo IP database to 20240305 version

Reactions: LeifH
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.7.3

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.7.3 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.7.3 =

* Improved automatic translation character count to better enforce enforce daily limit
* When Marketing opt-in feature is enabled, automatic translation usage is included in the non-sensitive diagnostic tracking data
* Added support for translating more meta tags

Read the rest of this update entry...

when i try to activate it ..
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Hi,
can someone upload a version of
TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Usev2.6.9 without the activation notice?
or if know the way to get rid of the activation notice via the string? or To bypass the activation or licensing process in TranslatePress?
the previous one can't be deactivated and an error occurs when trying to reactivate again.
did you find any solution ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock