• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
This package includes TranslatePress - Multilingual 1.6.7. There is new version out now 1.7 and an automatic update is being offered in my plugins screen, but I take it we should ignore that and only update manually if want to maintain the pro features?

This package includes TranslatePress - Multilingual 1.6.7. There is new version out now 1.7 and an automatic update is being offered in my plugins screen, but I take it we should ignore that and only update manually if want to maintain the pro features?
If you are able to update it from Plugins Screen (Wordpress Dashboard) than do it, it won't affect Pro-features (since no changes are made to code to make it function) but it might not update & give error that Plugin cannot be updated due to the fact that no Pro key is added to the Plugin to get automatic updates.

UPDATE: I see plugin from their website itself is also downloaded from Wordpress Repository therefore its safe to update from Wordpress Respository without loosing Pro features. Addons still need to be updated though.

NOTE: I am updating plugin to v1.7.0 within 5 minutes thanks for reporting.

Last edited:
TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.7.0 with Addons [Extra Languages + SEO Pack]

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.6.7 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.7.0 =

• Fixed compatibility issue with JetPack plugin in some cases
  • Fixed JS undefined controls error for some setups
  • Fixed translation memory not working properly for gettext in attributes
  • Added support for Dublin Core meta-data
  • Added support to ignore Elementor encoded url for popup action
  • Improved queries for the database upgrade process

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
It is only needed to update the plugin. For future updates download from here.

HINDI:
Sirf plugin update ke liye key chahiye. Updates ke liye yahin se download karlena aage se.
new version 1.7.1 is available, please update sir.

Hi, I switched my VPN location from UK to US and that worked... thanks for your kind help!!! - I'll be sure to try a proxy if it happens again...

Reactions: RealHacker
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock