• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tools for WordPress

Tools for WordPress 2.8

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks.
So, do I install Breakdance 1.3 Beta 2 or the nulled Alpha version available here?
After installing BD, do I need to log in, bind my free breakdance account and then go to Tools for WordPress to activate the licence?

Sorry if that's way too many questions...
Basically you can use the free version and apply the license using Tools4WP. All the pro features is unlocked except in my case, the User Access permissions is still locked. I think, for this feature to works, you need the nulled version.

@chess are you the author of this tools plugin? I wanted to take a look at EDD’s software licensing plugin and make Breakdance free for everyone here at Babiato.
I asked if you’re the author or not because that’s what you did with your plugin. I don't want to be someone else's competition, you know what I mean...

i m trying updraftplus. no addons added after applying and updating. can anyone share screenshot with updraft?

wordfence also shows this: You must install a license to continue using Wordfence.

i m trying updraftplus. no addons added after applying and updating. can anyone share screenshot with updraft?
bR9y63E.png

Have you click Add Premium Addons in tools4wp menu?
Here in the screenshot I'm using the free version of updraft and all the addons is activated

bR9y63E.png

Have you click Add Premium Addons in tools4wp menu?
Here in the screenshot I'm using the free version of updraft and all the addons is activated
yes, i clicked the add premium addon button in tools4wp. i have also connected with my free account. that triggered to an update. and it installed. but no addons. tried more time. but no luck.

Ummm...
Actually, all the premium addons are in the settings tab not this "Premium/Extensions" tab. My previous screenshot is the display of the settings tab.
In the free version, you can't use other features except FTP and S3 Compatible remote storage.

Reactions: nivrito
This is great, thank you so much for this tool.
Is it possible to receive beta updates on Breakdanec with this? I've tested it and having opted in to receive beta updates it is not pulling anything.

This is great, thank you so much for this tool.
Is it possible to receive beta updates on Breakdanec with this? I've tested it and having opted in to receive beta updates it is not pulling anything.
Applying a free license may get you beta updates down the track, not just at this time.

Reactions: blablata
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock