• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tools for WordPress

Tools for WordPress 2.8

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we dont need the premium plugin now, we can just increase the limit of the free plugin? :)

Mailpoet Free: free version of Mailpoet.
100,000 subs and 500,000 emails
Can you explain more about this.

I can install Mailpoet's free plugin. Then enter their free Key with 5000 emails/month.
Then activate via tool4wp, you will receive a package of 500000 mails/month?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-31 181231.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-31 181231.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 6
I can't see Bricks extras
bricksbuilder_bricksextras.png
Can you explain more about this.

I can install Mailpoet's free plugin. Then enter their free Key with 5000 emails/month.
Then activate via tool4wp, you will receive a package of 500000 mails/month?
mailpoet.png
Apply first, Free plan - when adding free key - only has 5000 emails/mo.

Last edited:

mailpoet.png
Yes I have seen the number of subscribers has increased to 100000
Thankful.

I check on my mailpoet account Key still only 1000.
So how can send emails up to 500000?. How to check this?

You absolutely do not think that sites are usually developed for clients and such messages in the tool bar only interfere. The most ridiculous innovation imaginable. Information about updating your plugin is not as important as the normal appearance of the site's admin panel.
Easy fix. Stop using this plugin. Go and pay for the plugins and themes and stop being a cheap &*^%$(*&.
I have now changed the update notice to be less intrusibe.

mailpoet.png
I don't see BricksExtras on the BricksBuilder menu. And the file version is the same as the previous file I downloaded. Maybe it was the wrong file when uploading?

Ok, everytime I activate 1.7.5.6 it's crashing the site, 1.7.5.1 works fine
Send list of active plugins and theme relating to the Tools4wp plugin. Deactivate Tools4wp plugin, then upgrade and activate again. Share the error msg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock