• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.7

No permission to download
I don't know where to find the anchor id
I don't understand what your problem is?
What is the anchor link or anchor ID?
Are you talking about a shortcode that is put on the page where the slider should be displayed?

Reactions: GRdex
can anyone help me on how to set this anchor link in revolution slider

Woodworking Website Template https://www.sliderrevolution.com/templates/woodworking-website-template/

image.png

This is my website https://mahilanmanuel.rf.gd/123-2/
I added the sliders in the WPbakery page builder. I tried so many times but I can't seem to make these menu option and say hello option work. The options on the demo site seems to be working but I don't know why it doesn't work on my site. I also looked into the actions tab, there was on Scroll to ID but I don't know How to find the IDs of the slider. Please help me. If you need to look into the page setting directly to see the problem. I can provide a temporary login via DMs. I'm in urgent need of help.

The theme I'm using is tetsuo

Hi,
Your site has a terrible loading time, the page appeared on my screen after about 30 seconds. However, if I understand your question correctly, I'm assuming you're using a slider revolution theme, so you should look for information on using anchor coding directly in the official revslider documentation.

Maybe this is what you are looking for?
anchor-ID.jpg
I found this thread for you!

Lightshot screenshot

1685224200876.png
O8FyLuf0S1Xq

Last edited:
I have nulled correctly the plugin @Babak @bobsmith @Medw1311 @TassieNZ

Slider Revolution v6.6.13 + Addons
Nulled and Fixed by @the_truth

CLEAR THE CACHE AFTER INSTALL

v6.6.13 (4th May 2023)
New Features
Module Creation Guide: New Content Editing Guide modal will be displayed on creating new module that will provide you links to and videos to guide you through settings and features to create new modules
Template Editing Guide: New Template Editing Guide modal will be displayed when you are editing premium template, it will feature links to articles that explain only the features that are used in the template.
Global Settings: Global settings are added to enable disable guide modals
Bugfixes
Carousel opacity has issues rendering on PHP 8.x
Settings sticky bar label displays “undefined” on right side
Modal Countdown is not stopping after closing modal, which breaks any further opening of Modal
Blend Mode is not working on complex canvas animations
Editor: sometimes layout settings fields are empty on loading editor
Preview doesn’t work in backend if Yoast SEO is enabled
Blend mode does not work during transition
Improved security for manual imports
Layers disappear on safari during transition in Carousel Module

I LOVE BABIATO :cool:

Thank you so much!!!​

Reactions: the_truth
Slider Revolution 6.6.14

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.6.14 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.14 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.6.14 (30th May 2023)
Changes

• Backend: Whenever an empty folder is reopened, it will now automatically be reconnected to the root directory.
  • Backend: Now, when opening an empty folder, a brief breadcrumb will be displayed to explain its empty status.
  • Updated google fonts list
Bugfixes
  • Changed ajax call request name for the backend as the OWASP Core Ruleset does not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You can update if u want: @Babak

-CLEAR THE CACHE AFTER INSTALL-

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.14 Responsive WordPress Plugin FIX Nulled Free by @the_truth
v6.6.14 (30th May 2023)

Code:
Changes
Backend: Whenever an empty folder is reopened, it will now automatically be reconnected to the root directory.
Backend: Now, when opening an empty folder, a brief breadcrumb will be displayed to explain its empty status.
Updated google fonts list

Bugfixes
Changed ajax call request name for the backend as the OWASP Core Ruleset does not allow the use of the old name
Carousel jumps to wrong slide while navigating if slider is different height slides
Opening modal with specific slide doesn’t work correctly on carousel slider
Setting the zIndex value to “Auto” on hover resulted in a zIndex of 500, inadvertently leading to overlap with other areas.
Editor: When the background color of a module is changed, it doesn’t update live to reflect the selected color. The background color only updates after the color picker modal is closed.
Backend: Action references on global layers originating from slides other than the global slide are non-functional. Selecting any layer from global slides consequently results in the removal of the action from the list.
SFX Block Layer transition only fades in Safari

Attachments

• revslider_6.6.14_+_addons_nulled_fix_the_truth.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 164

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.14 Responsive WordPress Plugin FIX Nulled Free by @the_truth
v6.6.14 (30th May 2023)

Code:
Changes
Backend: Whenever an empty folder is reopened, it will now automatically be reconnected to the root directory.
Backend: Now, when opening an empty folder, a brief breadcrumb will be displayed to explain its empty status.

Bugfixes
Changed ajax call request name for the backend as the OWASP Core Ruleset does not allow the use of the old name
Carousel jumps to wrong slide while navigating if slider is different height slides
Setting the zIndex value to “Auto” on hover resulted in a zIndex of 500, inadvertently leading to overlap with other areas.
Editor: When the background color of a module is changed, it doesn’t update live to reflect the selected color. The background color only updates after the color picker modal is closed.
Backend: Action references on global layers originating from slides other than the global slide are non-functional. Selecting any layer from global slides consequently results in the removal of the action from the list.
Thanks a lot! Cheers :)

Reactions: the_truth

v6.6.14 (30th May 2023)

Code:
Changes

Bugfixes

Thanks

doesn't work friends, jump license key invalid

Attachments

• slide.PNG
    slide.PNG
    621.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock