• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
Hi there,

In the past 4 days, I have been with a problem with the slider revolution plugin 6.6.11. I updated the plugin and everything worked fine for a couple of weeks but then, I don't know what happen but the slider revolution start to give me the 503 service unavailable problem, I tried to update to 6.6.12 version but still happens the same error... I tried everything that came to my mind to solve this problem but nothing works unless I go and disable the plugin.

Any ideas about what could cause this issue or any fixes?

While waiting for the update, the changelog is below.

Version 6.6.13 (4th May 2023)​

New Features​

• Module Creation Guide: New Content Editing Guide modal will be displayed on creating new module that will provide you links to and videos to guide you through settings and features to create new modules
  • Template Editing Guide: New Template Editing Guide modal will be displayed when you are editing premium template, it will feature links to articles that explain only the features that are used in the template.
  • Global Settings: Global settings are added to enable disable guide modals

Bugfixes​

• Carousel opacity has issues rendering on PHP 8.x
  • Settings sticky bar label displays “undefined” on right side
  • Modal Countdown is not stopping after closing modal, which breaks any further opening of Modal
  • Blend Mode is not working on complex canvas animations
  • Editor: sometimes layout settings fields are empty on loading editor
  • Preview doesn’t work in backend if Yoast SEO is enabled
  • Blend mode does not work during transition
  • Improved security for manual imports
  • Layers disappear on safari during transition in Carousel Module

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.6.13 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.13 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.6.13 (4th May 2023)
New Features

• Module Creation Guide: New Content Editing Guide modal will be displayed on creating new module that will provide you links to and videos to guide you through settings and features to create new modules
  • Template Editing Guide: New Template Editing Guide modal will be displayed when you are editing premium template, it will feature links to articles that explain...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can anyone explain to me why slider revolution is reporting problems with the wordpress memory limit, even though it is set to 1024?

Image 2023-05-07 092922.jpg Image 2023-05-07 092719.jpg
Ciao da Milano...
It could be a couple things. 1. It may be the syntax of your php entries - for instance - my server php version (8.1) does not like semicolons after entries (as yours do in the screenshot above)
2. There may be multiple php.ini files on your server, both at the root, and another copy inside the 'public_html' folder of your WP installation.
3. your webhost may have a PHP settings section inside your Direct Admin or cPanel which can override settings or set global defaults.
4. there may be another override in your wp-config.php file, though that's usually unlikely.
Check those few things and let me know if you still need help or if any of this isn't clear. I went through this same situation when I first installed RevSlider.

Reactions: arvien
Ciao da Milano...
It could be a couple things. 1. It may be the syntax of your php entries - for instance - my server php version (8.1) does not like semicolons after entries (as yours do in the screenshot above)
2. There may be multiple php.ini files on your server, both at the root, and another copy inside the 'public_html' folder of your WP installation.
3. your webhost may have a PHP settings section inside your Direct Admin or cPanel which can override settings or set global defaults.
4. there may be another override in your wp-config.php file, though that's usually unlikely.
Check those few things and let me know if you still need help or if any of this isn't clear. I went through this same situation when I first installed RevSlider.
@chiuki
Hi and thanks for the tips above!
1. My PHP version is 7.4.33 and syntax is ok.
2. There aren't multiple php.ini files on my server, there is only one version in WP root, I've checked with filezilla search (including sub-directories).
3. I checked the settings which override default values in .htaccess and the Memory Limit is 1024M.
4. I also checked the contents of the .htaccess and wp-config.php files and haven't found other/different Memory Limit settings as above.

At this point I will contact my IONOS hosting support for clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiuki
That's probably where the issue is - hopefully your hosting support can increase the limit for you. I went through the same thing.

Reactions: lcforall
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock