• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open [Not issue but suggestion] about babiato monetization

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
on past FAAR back on past
i been contacted by someone that said he owner babiato.

(i forget it's current babiato or fake ones, i forget domain, and somehow i didn't find it on message list)
the inside is talking about approving babiato to adsense.
and he want me to help him make babiato accepted by adsense....
for this issue back then, since babiato big sites, it's heavy task for me, and since that time i almost had no time, i said "ok but on future" if i not wrong... so until now we aren't in contact again

now after few era until babiato using .to domain. i starting feels.... does babiato now accepted by adsense?
if yes that's should be cover and even paid the all admin, but if not
maybe if the sites already blacklisted by google....

why you guys not make own safelink?
like... make user pass any safelink when about to download something? so it can become some good source of money?
or maybe using adnetwork other than adsense? (i know alot of sites who had best cpm, and more better if you had over 100k visitor perday)

why i talking or discussing about this?
well babiato is my "source" of learning back then... and alot of users who know me personally now alot of them become my friend... so i think, if babiato closed due to "money" reason... it will be so sad.... that's why maybe i can help one or two things with some "out of the box" brain that i had XD

If it wasn't myself or @TassieNZ that had contacted you then it was fake.

But I would definitely love to hear any suggestions you might have but best to contact me via PM to discuss that.

Reactions: tingtung and Tuton
If it wasn't myself or @TassieNZ that had contacted you then it was fake.

But I would definitely love to hear any suggestions you might have but best to contact me via PM to discuss that.
ah i see....
then its the fake babiato then....

the profile picture is dark
and somehow i feels the username somehow "anon" so yeah
i glad i do nothing to that offer then if that not the real babiato XD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock