• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting v4.5.1

No permission to download

SalePro 3.7.6 nulled

VERSION 3.7.6 3 APRIL 23

Fixed: Currency issue fixed

VERSION 3.7.5 30 MARCH 23

Added: Custom field feature added for Sale and Customers.
Added: Currency switch option added for sale, purchase and return. Now user can switch currency during transaction without going to setting.
Added: All the common database queries are cached.
Added: A button added on the top navigation bar to create all necessary section like customer, products etc.
Updated: Page speed highly improved.
Updated: Account Statement sorting feature updated
Updated: Product adding issue fixed in POS page.
Updated: Customer report, User report, warehouse report, customer due report updated. Now it comes with server side rendering
Updated: Main admin layout updated
Fixed: Decimal issues related to invoice fixed.

Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png

Last edited:
1680554513060.png
IM HAVING THIS ERROR ON THE WAREHOUSE CREATE AND USER

1680554712523.png
and this on the purchase

these errors are in the untouched version as well, I just tried it out, and it has nothing to do with the fact that it's nulled,...I am very sure the seller will realize and fix them in the next update....I will take a look at it myself if I get the time, I am very busy ATM...

I would advise you to edit the info after installing the software, do not empty the database

Has anyone experienced an error when uploading an image with 500 server results

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: ramen03
Has anyone experienced an error when uploading an image with 500 server results

it has a few errors, we hope they solve all of then soon, i am trying to make it work too
I usually wouldn't respond to this question, but you should check your host resources (memory limit etc), note the kind of image you are uploading and the size of the image, in my experience, the image should be PNG only

I usually wouldn't respond to this question, but you should check your host resources (memory limit etc), note the kind of image you are uploading and the size of the image, in my experience, the image should be PNG only

I've done that but still get a 505 server error.

to solve the purchase error just add
isset(
beforte the ($price)
on the line 518 on the PurchaseController.php
the full line would be like this
if(isset($price))

Babak updated SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting with a new update entry:

SalePro v3.7.6 Untouched

Download SalePro v3.7.6 - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting Nulled Free
v3.7.6 3 APRIL 23

Fixed: Currency issue fixed
v3.7.5 30 MARCH 23
Added: Custom field feature added for Sale and Customers.
Added: Currency switch option added for sale, purchase and return. Now user can switch currency during transaction without going to setting.
Added: All the common database queries are cached.
Added: A button added on the top navigation bar to create all necessary...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock