• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting v4.5.1

No permission to download
Silvestrez updated SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting with a new update entry:

VERSION 3.7.2 18 JANUARY 23

Changelog​

1. ADDED: COLUMNS ADDED IN THE POS_SETTING TABLE TO HIDE OR VIEW PAYMENT OPTIONS
2. ADDED: COLUMN MODIFIED FOR STRIPE API AND PAYPAL API
3. ADDED: OPTION FOR NO. OF DIGITS AFTER DECIMAL POINT
4. FIXED: DRAFT ISSUES ARE FIXED.
5. FIXED: RESET PASSWORD ISSUES ARE FIXED.​

----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------​

Updated: All the mail layout has been updated.
Updated: All...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    4 KB · Views: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: enigmahernandez
Sir, read the whole post, before comment... or read the documentation sir... this has been solved
after install the url like this :
Code:
http://localhost/salepro/public/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php

how to solve this?

VERSION 3.7.4 09 FEBRUARY 23​

Added: Customer Group report added
Added: Attached document can be downloaded directly from the transaction details popup.
Fixed: Bugs in sale and purchase return page fixed
Fixed: Minor bugs are fixed.

VERSION 3.7.4 09 FEBRUARY 23​

Added: Customer Group report added.
Added: Attached document can be downloaded directly from the transaction details popup.
Fixed: Bugs in sale and purchase return page fixed.
Fixed: Minor bugs are fixed.

VERSION 3.7.3 24 JANUARY 23​

1. Added: Columns added in the pos_setting table to hide or view payment options.
2. Added: Column modified for Stripe API and PayPal API.
3. Added: Option for No. of digits after decimal point.
4. Fixed: Draft issues are fixed.
5. Fixed: Reset Password issues are fixed.

Reactions: hodgso2k21
Seems like the download link are leading nowhere.

The connection has timed out

I also had the error 500 after installing version 3.7.2

I think I managed to solve it, I entered the the database and in the general_settings table, add a row with the name "decimal" of the type INT

Last edited:
Reactions: shazadfakhir
Silvestrez updated SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting with a new update entry:

VERSION 3.7.4 - 09 FEBRUARY 23

VERSION: 3.7.4 - 09 FEBRUARY 23​

1. Added: Customer Group report added
2. Added: Attached document can be downloaded directly from the transaction details popup.
3. Fixed: Bugs in sale and purchase return page fixed
4. Fixed: Minor bugs are fixed.

VERSION: 3.7.3 - 24 JANUARY 23​

1. Added: Columns added in the pos_setting table to hide or view payment options
2. Added: Column modified for Stripe API and PayPal API
3. Added: Option for No. of digits...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i'll nulled it. now can download file install nulled and fixed redirect and install

but befor install type this path :
yourdomin.com/public/install/index.php
and follow this stepes and enjoy :

Attachments

• salespro-3.7.4-nulled.zip
    789.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: Morfeen
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock