• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
dude,
in version 1.7, important changes have been added to the source code , which has affected the security and login system. You must use the latest version of Rocket lms Mobile app . It is very likely that version 1.6 will not be usable

dude,
in version 1.7, important changes have been added to the source code , which has affected the security and login system. You must use the latest version of Rocket lms Mobile app . It is very likely that version 1.6 will not be usable
dude,
is there an update of the rocket lms app to 1.7 !!

guys, if you find a bug or errors in version 1.7 , please let me know so that I can fix it for you if possible. ;)

thanks bro,
I use version 1.6 and the android application 1.6 everything works very well but when I used version 1.7 .. the android application does not work! I have to go back to the version while the latest version contains extraordinary plugins

I already did it and the text does not change, it stays blank

Settings.png

Fixed the problem of not saving the changes in the other settings Tab (in Settings) , which did not save the data in multilingual mode .

Code:
v 1.7

copy and replace others_personalization.blade.php  in ==> "resources/views/admin/settings/personalization/others_personalization.blade.php"

Attachments

• others_personalization.blade.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 52
u should set ur smtp config in"env" file by your host cpanel

for example (active ssl service) :
Code:
# SMTP Settings
MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=mail.yoursite.com
MAIL_PORT=465
[email protected]
MAIL_PASSWORD=***********
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=ssl
[email protected]
MAIL_FROM_NAME="${APP_NAME}"
It doesn't work, and it gives error 500 after registration, but the user is registered in the list as inactive.

# SMTP Settings
MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=465
MAIL_USERNAME=*****@gmail.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=**********
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=SSL
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=*****@gmail.com

Fixed the problem of not saving the changes in the other settings Tab (in Settings) , which did not save the data in multilingual mode .

Code:
v 1.7

copy and replace others_personalization.blade.php  in ==> "resources/views/admin/settings/personalization/others_personalization.blade.php"
Thank you so much

How can I make it so that anyone who registers will be automatically approved without the email confirmation link?

How can I make it so that anyone who registers will be automatically approved without the email confirmation link?
It is best to leave confirmation to avoid fake emails

# SMTP Settings
MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=465
MAIL_USERNAME=*****@gmail.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=**********
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=SSL
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=*****@gmail.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock