• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Proxy Error, DNS lookup failure for - SOS-

Mike94

Apr 28, 2020
Hello, everyone,

please I need your professional help

I have built a new page (3 months old), and because my page speed was too low, I wanted to perform this. But I made a big mistake! I came across a platform called "Ezoic.com" and followed their instructions and changed my server entries in my DNS provider. And that was the lockdown. My website is no longer accessible, neither on the domain name nor on wp-admin. I don't know what to do anymore. I restored the settings on my server, but it didn't work. And the site is also no longer live on google Console! I also have a backup restore, but it has been loading for over an hour.

This site Ezoic.com gives no support and no solution. And my website remains unavailable now.

My Hosting.provider: Strato

buildgoodbody.com

I always get this error:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request

Reason: DNS lookup failure for buildgoodbody.com

Thank you in advance for your help.

your mean: Ezoic.com has approved your site, them ads slow down your site?
no need to add DNS form Ezoic.com. active fron install plugin.
update: i see your site live now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock